• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

121 Outstanding

About Pursya

Recent Profile Visitors

682 profile views
  1. Infected Brew?

    Same container as those I'm my storage picture in the "keg storage" thread?
  2. Keg cabinet

    Here's my storage area.
  3. Infected Brew?

    I certainly got the full 10 litres out of the container. A well as the visual confirmation, the weight of the container was 10.35kg. So 10kg of water (10 litres) and 350g for the tap/container.
  4. Infected Brew?

    I always use spring water. 10 litres for $4 from Woolworths.
  5. https://brewart.com/au/lawn-mower-lager?_bta_tid=13255656165476405920699621355001278554531391116849022220234200843014413668431340393224418087154823957014&_bta_c=cxpmzeuvh0p4y968vht6clg6eoj1a Free shipping over $200 expires 15th September.
  6. Repeated E1 errors on droid

    I had a dead Droid first up. Ran for about 2 hours. My replacement Droid serial is #1421, supplied January. The Droid I purchased two weeks ago is #861! All came from my local HN store. So no rhyme or reason as to how the droids are distributed. I don't think the serial numbers mean much as I reckon we are still working on the initial batch of Droids.
  7. Repeated E1 errors on droid

    Broken Droid. Time to let the team have a look at your temp graph. Take a pic of your thermometer reading and send it to them. Note the time so they can compare to the droid readings. Then wait for the new Droid!
  8. Possible Liner Fail

    Is it the same liner cap that has failed twice? If so, chuck it out, contact Brewart with a link to this thread and your picture. They'll send you a replacement. If it's not the same one then you've got an issue. Did you do the reverse turn of the cap until it "clicks" in, before screwing the liner on?
  9. Ruby porter infected?

    This may be of interest and help. https://www.justbrewart.com.au/threads/infected-brew.122/
  10. Possible Liner Fail

    Ah, the ring was definitely there. I thought maybe I hadn't screwed the black adapter on the liner correctly, that's why I took the pic of it. My overnight experiment yielded no result. The liner did not leak, the connection did not leak. Of course there was no compressor pressure applied. Im at a loss, but the only other component is the cap. Ive isolated it from my collection and when BrewArt start a parts replacement page I'll replace it.
  11. Beer line failure

    Brewart have again replaced the print and the lines. For which I am grateful. The wife mentioned that she hoped they didn't think we were doing this deliberately to get "freebies" from the company. I can assure everyone that is not the case. Anyway, Liam from BrewArt has advised me to push the parts of the beer lines in before instillation. Which I will do from now on.
  12. Beer line failure

    Well, it's happened again! After the failure of the liner I put in a new keg. New beer line of course. Didnt have any as I was working my way through the discarded keg. sitting in the lounge I hear the Brewflow compressor going........I know what that means. You can see how much beer I drained out of the flow. IMG_3585.MOV
  13. Possible Liner Fail

    I've had a failure put I'm unable to narrow down just what the issue is. The pour was nothing but air and foam. There was beer between liner and keg. I've drunk as much as I can poured directly from the keg. The fest went down the drain. Bladder is now full of water in the sink trying to identify if there is a leak in it somewhere. IMG_3577.MOV
  14. App

    I had an issue where I could not get on to the app, or connect to the Droid last week. Brewart were unable to solve it. I ended up creating a new account so that I could continue to brew.
  15. Beerdroid Issues

    I also use the twist and remove/install method. the latch to me is just a security feature to stop the tap popping out when brewing/kegging.