Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Hardware'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


    • First Time BrewArtist: Basic Operation
    • Kegging from the BeerDroid
    • Sanitising the BeerDroid
    • Sanitising Kegging Equipment
    • Bottling from the BeerDroid
    • Keg Storage
    • The BrewArt App
    • BeerDroid General
    • Brewing using BrewPrints
    • BrewPrint Customisation
    • Brewing using BrewArt Ingredients
    • Advanced Brewing: Temperature Customisation and Adjuncts
    • First time using the BrewFlo: Basic Operation
    • Connecting Kegs
    • BrewFlo General
    • BrewPrint Food Pairing
    • BrewArt Banter

Product Groups

There are no results to display.


There are no results to display.


There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Favourite BrewPrint

BrewPrints I've Brewed

How Many Brews I've Completed

Found 1 result

  1. So I just had my first ever keg fail. Had my Aztec Cerveza sitting in the fridge for a week or more after conditioning then transferred to the BrewFlo. Hook everything up and pull the handle to dispense goodness. All I got was air, air, and more air with a slight amount of froth. After about 5 mins I got a glass of froth that eventually settled to beer (with a big head). Had a taste and decided that I have invented a new sort of beer that would appeal to some sort of alien invader. Hard to describe the taste but "yeasty" and "disgusting" covers it. I suspect there is a problem with the liner and have emailed Brewart support. Ended up tipping the beer out and throwing the keg liner away, there was no way it was recoverable. Bit of a shame as I have brewed the Aztec Cerveza before and my wife is quite keen on it.
  • Create New...