New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

3 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Just remember the new kegs have feet so they don't need holds to go with them

This will be the first i have with the feet so keen to see them. All up have 10 new kegs coming with my 2 deliveries haha , beerflo will get a work out lol 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

This will be the first i have with the feet so keen to see them. All up have 10 new kegs coming with my 2 deliveries haha , beerflo will get a work out lol 

Yeah, I am thinking of getting 2 more kegs to bring it to 18. At that point, given I keg half and bottle half, I will have about 6 months supply

11 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Darran is considering a second droid, I think he is buttering up to his better half at the moment. Has a few days up his sleeve.

I reckon I could use the second droid . Will wait until later in the year though haha . Just setting up my arsenal now . @Rob Courtney yeah i think I will come up to about 15 useable kegs ( some kegs i got were second hand and had seen better days ) . Want to keep doing half half, building my brown bottle collection now . Do you reuse the brown plastic bottles or moved to glass. I noticed even cleaning the plastic out straight away the plastic has taken some of the alcohol smell into it 

1 minute ago, Paul84 said:

I reckon I could use the second droid . Will wait until later in the year though haha . Just setting up my arsenal now . @Rob Courtney yeah i think I will come up to about 15 useable kegs ( some kegs i got were second hand and had seen better days ) . Want to keep doing half half, building my brown bottle collection now . Do you reuse the brown plastic bottles or moved to glass. I noticed even cleaning the plastic out straight away the plastic has taken some of the alcohol smell into it 

Moving over to glass, nothing against plastic, just think it tastes better from glass

• Upvote 1

Nah its alright lads.  The kegs will be ok , and technically ordered them before the email of the fancy new kegs with feet. However when I get the next 8 and they are old i will likely complain loudly lol.  It is the new style of spear with the plastic tube that feeds from the bottom . Keen to see how it helps flow 🙂 . I am about to chill the pineapple crush IPA for Thursday 😄

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hope free delivery for January is coming soon, starting to get a bit low on a few ingredients. I know deliver only $15 but I look at it this way. The $15 saved is for example 5 x $3 enhance or 5 x $3 yeast. Funny how Coopers offer free delivery on a $16 (members rate or $18 non-member) for a box of plastic bottles and caps but you have to wait for an over $200 spent on Brewprints and/or ingredients.

Just saying.

• Upvote 2

Brewart, how about a yearly incentive scheme for Brewprints and/or ingredients run from Jan 1 to Dec 31 for regular buyers?  

A suggestion could be like:-

1) once you have spent $200+ in one order deliver on a further $200+ on one order is delivery free.

2) your next spend of of $150+ is delivery free

3 ) and further orders of $100+ are delivery free.

• Upvote 3