New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

On 23/01/2020 at 11:52 AM, Barrelboy said:

Free delivery on $200+ spend, ends 31/01/20. Hurrah, big order in.

Now the fun begins. Brewart expedient with order processing, tracking number for 3 boxes acknowledge by Australian Post for collection Friday. Current tracking information 3 boxes collected however I note 2 boxes put into their system at Redbank Qld at 11.53am and 1 box at 10.56pm. How does this happen, a 12 hour separation. And the delivery dates to Adelaide are a day apart, due next Thursday and Friday. Got to go through Springvale Vic first (as bloody usual).

ps no reflection on Brewart.

And the order comes in at....$430 but that should have my brewing covered for the year. Have ordered a West Coast Pale and am going to try a derivative of my own. $60 of the order goes on beer lines and keg liners. Unfortunately, you can't just order the keg liners separately, beer lines you can but keg liners come as a pack with beer lines.

I will laugh if I get my beer before you @Barrelboy

26 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Man, I can just see mine coming Thursday...I can just see it, regional country town, tell you what, you are lucky mine don't go through Melbourne/Geelong to me because I'd be brewing Wednesday

If you get yours before me I’ll order next time through you 🤗😅

Without any E1, E2 and E5 I’m now using kit brews. (reason for shortage with stock is I bought that 3rd droid do not due to bad stock control)

On 27/01/2020 at 10:16 AM, Barrelboy said:

It get worse, delivery of 2 parcels “estimated” this Friday, the other “estimated Tue 4/2/20! 12hr separation justs get bigger and bigger. What a joke. But don’t complain, Aust Post will just tell you how big the facility is at Springvale Vic.

Australia Post tracking update Wednesday 29/1/20, 2 parcels at Melbourne facility, 1 parcel still at Redbank facility Qld!  Absolute delivery crap by Australia Post again! So the one in Qld will probably  go to Melb at the end of the week.

This must be happening to a lot of people as it’s ever order here.

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Australia Post tracking update Wednesday 29/1/20, 2 parcels at Melbourne facility, 1 parcel still at Redbank facility Qld!  Absolute delivery crap by Australia Post again! So the one in Qld will probably  go to Melb at the end of the week.

This must be happening to a lot of people as it’s ever order here.

A watched package never arrives

7 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

To be honest the thing that makes me mad is the separation of the parcels, take 10days if you must but all goods together.

Really, I hadn't notice the separation being an issue at all 😂

If it makes you feel better, they haven't picked my order yet as far as I can see

5 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

So, it is now changed to a Wednesday delivery...which is still "on time".

And 3 of the cartons are in Adelaide, one still in Melbourne

Never change AusPost, never change

Is this triple handling? Do you get the “Adelaide” box, then the “Melb” boxes to Adelaide then to you. Brewart are either subsidising deliver at the normal $15 or have a special deal with Australia Post. I suspect a deal so you get what you pay for. I sometimes think multi million dollar automations are not as efficient as semi manual processes. There was a time when the overnight truck to Adelaide would stop at a mid regional centre to drop off goods.

Hope you get them on “time” 

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Is this triple handling? Do you get the “Adelaide” box, then the “Melb” boxes to Adelaide then to you. Brewart are either subsidising deliver at the normal $15 or have a special deal with Australia Post. I suspect a deal so you get what you pay for. I sometimes think multi million dollar automations are not as efficient as semi manual processes. There was a time when the overnight truck to Adelaide would stop at a mid regional centre to drop off goods.

Hope you get them on “time” 

3 turned up today...I won't be at work tomorrow ( where I asked them to be delivered and let the delivery person know to just hold onto it until Thursday)...what are the bets it comes Friday?