New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

18 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

New offer from Brewart, Droid delivered for $499, can get Droid and Flo delivered for less than a gorilla

Yeah just seen the email, $499 for both units, I feel cheated. Ha ha. Then loyal supporters usually do, eg telcos, energy suppliers ect. Be with any of them  for years and if you just join up you get the great deals.

Actually I’m a bit pissed off now.

21 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

Definitely are. Will be stunned if Aus Post gets shut down whilst this is on, given I can't be shutdown, they can get stuffed

I know the feeling @Rob Courtney, ill be at work when its Covid-21 instead 🤣🤣🤣. To be honest i am very grateful to have a job, so many worse out there. Pretty unique situation we are about to live through 

10 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Sorry guys , came of shift yesterday and was a lazy day . Just put an order today for 10 more brews , bring on the apocalypse. Also got the brews for the cricketers arms @Barrelboy, though couldnt get a H1 so had to get a H2 ( or i can hop tea with some of the hops I have ) 

Have you got any H6? Amarillo or galaxy hops?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

New offer from Brewart, Droid delivered for $499, can get Droid and Flo delivered for less than a gorilla

I saw this today . Would be awesome to book one up , but going to have to pass at this stage . For me doesnt feel like the time to spend unneccesary money 😞 its all going under the mattress atm 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Hmmm i have been banned for reacting to posts lol ... awesome @Barrelboy ill give it a crack when my delivery arrives first, about 20g of hops in the tea ? . Do have a shadow hill Porter to get into though , will load that up in a couple of days I reckon 🙂

10g for hop tea (20g could make it too bitter). Banned? What have you done?

7 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Have you noted that most of the Brewprint packs are out of stock, must have been a big rush on, stock piling? Ha

Ingredients not too bad, no X1 though.. I reckon a heap of units at the $499 have probably gone as well. Good on Coopers.

Yeah, only like 15 still available

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Where in the world are you @Dustin Frothman. I might have some kegs BNIB , will have to stock take tomorrow 😄

I'd definitely be interested mate but from what I've seen on here you're in Port Hedland and I'm on the other side of the country in Brisbane.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Dustin Frothman

20 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Haha yeah might be a bit hard. Let me know if you get stuck and i can always look at postage .  I have stocked up on Kegs over the last few months before realizing that i probably bought too many 😂😂😂

Is there such a thing as too many? 🙃

Cheers mate, obviously they don't weigh much but AusPost would get you on the parcel dimensions.

I put out a call on the FB page too so I'll bide my time for a response there.

Otherwise if they come back into stock at the store I'll get started on an order.

• Upvote 1