• The Point IPA
  • Irish Red Ale
  • Coopers XPA
  • Rapid River Ale
  • West Coast Pale Ale
  • Jolly Roger Pale Ale
  • Brewdog Punk IPA clone
  • Yeastie Boys Gunnamatta Grey IPA clone
  • Lighthouse Pacific Pale clone (going to do this one like Stone & Wood's Cloud Catcher and hop with Galaxy, Ella & Enigma)

... and some keg liners.

100 L of beer should do for a bit.

Going to need some more kegs soon ... or just drink faster.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Thanks for the heads up Captain.

Unfortunately I may have to sit this one out this time as I've got a lot of brews to do and no more room for boxes of ingredients. 😑

You’ll have enough brews to last until next special, say 6 weeks? If not you can store some here at Noarlunga Downs?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

On again, spend $200+ and free delivery-  until 13/1/21.

13th is good, gives me a chance to stocktake and see where I am at on the weekend

@Captain 3 Droids , I should be pretty certain what brews I have left but given my penchant at buggering up brews, I may be a few short or over what I think I have...

• Haha 1

I think i might have to jump on this order. I landed back in Port Hedland today after my christmas adventure and think i only have 2 brews and maybe 30 beers to get myself through until the next brews. Might even try some of these Fancy Dry Hop brews 😯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just did a stocktake of ingredients left with beers still on my list, may have to make an order. Have managed to get a couple of extra beers out of extra ingredients ordered (sadly not Lawnmower) but am slightly concerned about the extra amounts of yeast I have in stock for no apparent reason. This is me ordering all the rest of the Brewart ingredients

Matthew McConaughey Spent 52 Days Alone in the Desert with No Electricity  to Write His Memoir | Vanity Fair

and then when I get to ordering the yeast

reactions on Twitter: "matthew mcconaughey smoking cigarettes… "

• Haha 1

I don’t order stout ingredients as such (have plenty of bottles from past brewing) nor X1 (buy ldme bulk) although I have 2 in stock just in case. I keep 2 of each of the liquid hop sachets. This has been handy when a brew is ready to keg before expectation and I don’t want to wait another 24hrs+ using pellets.

For the rest I run the Shem on line helper and order by reviewing the usage since the last order and replenishing stock as deemed necessary. I don’t order per recipe ingredient requirements as such but have the stock to brew what ever recipe I want. Attached copy of the brewing stock sheet ( ordering/ usage period 8/12/20 to 6/1/21) for info. Note the $20.80 represents the average cost of the brews for that period. (cheap slabs of quality brews)

Trust this may assist some and lessen the stress 😩🤭😳😄😂

33823164-4F85-4C46-9587-EF95237C8F12.thumb.png.1b0d06df9348d0f069a45d2b9e9d6c68.png

17 hours ago, Paul84 said:

I think i might have to jump on this order. I landed back in Port Hedland today after my christmas adventure and think i only have 2 brews and maybe 30 beers to get myself through until the next brews. Might even try some of these Fancy Dry Hop brews 😯

I think you and I have similar tastes for crafty brews. You're going to love the results you can achieve with the new Dry Hop recipes.

The ease of dry hopping direct to the droid and kegging/bottling with the new filter well outweighs the slight increase in overall brew time.

If you have the patience, extend the cold crash by another 12 - 24 hours to further settle the hop debris and trub. The results are worth it and you won't have any of the issues that some brewers are experiencing with the filter clogging. At worst you may need to clean the filter between kegs but it takes all of 2 minutes to rinse it out, drench in Starsan and reconnect.

• Upvote 2