New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

• 1 month later...

Snuck an order in before I head off to work today. Some new recipes and some old favourites:

• Mountain Range IPA
  • Revolution Dark Lager
  • Shadow Hill Porter
  • Polski Baltic Porter
  • Coopers XPA
  • Pirate LIfe IPA (custom recipe)
  • Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA (custom recipe)

Plus primers and keg liners.

I've still got another 5 recipes to start, 1 currently in the droid and 10 kegs in various stages of secondary. I haven't even set up Droid #2 yet (need to get some shelving sorted 😕) so that should last me a little while at least.

Happy brewing everyone.

15 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Snuck an order in before I head off to work today. Some new recipes and some old favourites:

• Mountain Range IPA
  • Revolution Dark Lager
  • Shadow Hill Porter
  • Polski Baltic Porter
  • Coopers XPA
  • Pirate LIfe IPA (custom recipe)
  • Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA (custom recipe)

Plus primers and keg liners.

I've still got another 5 recipes to start, 1 currently in the droid and 10 kegs in various stages of secondary. I haven't even set up Droid #2 yet (need to get some shelving sorted 😕) so that should last me a little while at least.

Happy brewing everyone.

Nice selection to brew. Love the Resolution Dark Lager.

Droid #2 not set up yet! Not brewing! What’s your wife being doing whilst your away. lol 🤭

• Upvote 1

My close neighbour loves the Brew Droid innovation and the quality of the brew and so we order a bunch of ingredients and I brew them alternating between his and mine. I take 20% of his brew for my trouble. Works well and good to have a comrade in arms to compare notes with during our tasting sessions (when we are out of our numerous Victorian lockdowns.

I have a Birra Italiano brewing with a Tall Tall and Four Leaf in waiting.

Current and combined order arrived today:

Hop Sessed

Coopers XPA

T.C. Celebration Ale

Abbey Dubbel

Coopers Extra Best Stout (2nd time around)

Belgian Strong Ale (2nd time around)

Kremlin Russian Imp Ale. (2nd time around)

🍺Fun times

Edited by Eltham Brewing House
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

My close neighbour loves the Brew Droid innovation and the quality of the brew and so we order a bunch of ingredients and I brew then alternating between his and mine. I take 20% of his brew for my trouble. Works well and good to have a comrade in arms to compare notes with during our tasting sessions (when we are out of our numerous Victorian lockdowns.

Current and combined order arrived today"

Hop Sessed

Coopers XPA

T.C. Celebration Ale

Abbey Dubbel

Coopers Extra Best Stout (2nd time around)

Belgian Strong Ale (2nd time around)

Kremlin Russian Imp Ale. (2nd time around)

🍺Fun times

Another good selection, love the first 3 in particular.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain 3 Droids said:

Another good selection, love the first 3 in particular.

The first 3 were my picks and looking forward to them. My good neighbour is partial to stouts, porters and strong beers as you can see from No 4 to No 7. Its really good that there is something for every one in the Brew Print range.

Its a funny thing that before I got my Droid I thought a beer was a beer and I was not too discerning. Now I am startin to take note of the different styles which is a beautiful thing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

Its a funny thing that before I got my Droid I thought a beer was a beer and I was not too discerning. Now I am startin to take note of the different styles which is a beautiful thing.

Certainly is, the Droid has really opened up a whole new world in home brew quality and choice. Love it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

The first 3 were my picks and looking forward to them. My good neighbour is partial to stouts, porters and strong beers as you can see from No 4 to No 7. Its really good that there is something for every one in the Brew Print range.

I was talking to a former workmate on email about the beers I was brewing (as I had her friend have a few brews last night) and she asked me what I liked to brew and after two sentences I had to say " I could go on about this but I will stop before I bore you".

It sums it up though, beforehand I could say "this beer is nice" but now I can say "this beer is nice but if you change the Saaz to Saaz with Perle, Spaalt and Tettanger and double the hops, it produces a completely differnt beer" and people just glaze over. Just next level stuff I guess

Edited by Rob Courtney
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

I was talking to a former workmate on email about the beers I was brewing (as I had her friend have a few brews last night) and she asked me what I liked to brew and after two sentences I had to say " I could go on about this but I will stop before I bore you".

It sums it up though, beforehand I could say "this beer is nice" but now I can say "this beer is nice but if you change the Saaz to Saaz with Perle, Spaalt and Tettanger and double the hops, it produces a completely differnt beer" and people just glaze over. Just next level stuff I guess

Yes you have to evaluate whom you choose to to give detail and those not to. My brother for example (rarely drinks beer) I wouldn’t even mention what I was drinking however there are those genuinely interested. I guess it’s part of why we have beer forums.

• Upvote 3

Its good I am finding quite the circle of home brewers up here. And although the brewing methods are slightly different the results are the same and you can adapt the beers to suit your flavor, mood or preference ( just hopefully your mood doesnt change for 6 weeks 🤣) . And good to talk the technicals . 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My latest order arrived today. Perfectly packed as always.

Thanks to our diligent 🤭 friends at Australia Post it was almost 10 days to ship from the warehouse in Brisbane to Adelaide. I'm glad it's cooler weather now as I'd be concerned about the health of the yeast left unrefrigerated for that period. I'm certainly very glad I have my own hops supply.

Ironically I live less than 3km from Coopers so that's one hell of a round trip for the ingredients. 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Thanks to our diligent 🤭 friends at Australia Post it was almost 10 days to ship from the warehouse in Brisbane to Adelaide. I'm glad it's cooler weather now as I'd be concerned about the health of the yeast left unrefrigerated for that period. I'm certainly very glad I have my own hops supply.

Ironically I live less than 3km from Coopers so that's one hell of a round trip for the ingredients. 😆

Yes, Aust post a sore point with me. The goods have to go to the Aust Post sorting facility at Springvale Vic before here, reason for excessive delivery time. 
BrewArt however do pack so well.

2 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Yes, Aust post a sore point with me. The goods have to go to the Aust Post sorting facility at Springvale Vic before here, reason for excessive delivery time. 
BrewArt however do pack so well.

Yeah we've never done well with post here in Adelaide.

When I was in Brisbane and receiving Brewart orders the yeast packets were still cold when they arrived on my doorstep.

I may have to keep this in mind for my Summer brewing and get all the ingredients here before the warm weather starts.

6 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Yeah we've never done well with post here in Adelaide.

When I was in Brisbane and receiving Brewart orders the yeast packets were still cold when they arrived on my doorstep.

I may have to keep this in mind for my Summer brewing and get all the ingredients here before the warm weather starts.

Things went from bad to worse when they basically shut the sorting facility here at Newley.

Yeast, good idea. I built up my yeast stocks and have a total of 62 packets across the range in the fridge. Via excel stock and usage issues those yeast used more often obviously I have more than others. Also over time I’ve built up stock of element and enhancer requirements. I don’t order per BrewPrint ingredients but by usage thus I just brew what I want as I have the ingredients. 
I initially ordered to BrewPrint recipes but built the stock up over time by ordering a few extras.

On 16/06/2021 at 1:26 PM, Dustin Frothman said:

Ahhh Australia Post, you buy something on Amazon, it gets shipped from Midtown USA and 60 hours later has cleared customs in Australia...12 days later it gets from Sydney to  Mount Gambier.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

Ahhh Australia Post, you buy something on Amazon, it gets shipped from Midtown USA and 60 hours later has cleared customs in Australia...12 days later it gets from Sydney to  Mount Gambier.

Ahhh, early last decade it used to be me that delivered a lot of the internet shopping to Mt Gambier.

There were days were the weather was pretty ordinary and after a couple of attempts I said “f**k that” and turned around back to Adelaide.

So it’s partially my fault.

Sorry, not sorry. 🙃

• Haha 4

• 5 months later...

Havent actually looked at the store for a few weeks, atleast they got all the ingredients back in . Was hard seeing so many brewprints out of stock. I also have enough to tide me over the summer ( damn forethought lol ) just finished a CPA with Galaxy and about to drop a CPA with Mosaic to see how they go 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1