New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

On 26/11/21 at 9:48 AM, Paul84 said:

Havent actually looked at the store for a few weeks, atleast they got all the ingredients back in . Was hard seeing so many brewprints out of stock. I also have enough to tide me over the summer ( damn forethought lol ) just finished a CPA with Galaxy and about to drop a CPA with Mosaic to see how they go 😁

Having stock in these transport/stock difficult times certainly pays off. I’ve done 24 brews as at today since my last order when I paid the $15 delivery.

Still ok but I think free delivery is due soon, come on BrewArt, Coopers DIY do it every month and as low as an $80 order. (Yes I am being cheeky).🤭😃

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Having stock in these transport/stock difficult times certainly pays off. I’ve done 24 brews as at today since my last order when I paid the $15 delivery.

Still ok but I think free delivery is due soon, come on BrewArt, Coopers DIY do it every month and as low as an $80 order. (Yes I am being cheeky).🤭😃

yer, C’mon Coops let her rip! 

🏅

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You know to be honest I’d happily pay $15/ $20 for a decent private courier service, Australia Post is just crap. I just hate paying money for a terrible service.
A box from QLD has to go via Sydney, via Melbourne to get to Adelaide? If the Australia Post don’t have enough goods for all QLD suppliers for Adelaide direct (because they have to fill a B double?) then give it to the generally more efficient  smaller courier company. 

Ps they were crap before coronavirus.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

You know to be honest I’d happily pay $15/ $20 for a decent private courier service, Australia Post is just crap. I just hate paying money for a terrible service.
A box from QLD has to go via Sydney, via Melbourne to get to Adelaide? If the Australia Post don’t have enough goods for all QLD suppliers for Adelaide direct (because they have to fill a B double?) then give it to the generally more efficient  smaller courier company. 

Ps they were crap before coronavirus.

We're in Adelaide. We are low priority. It's one of the best and worst things about the place.

I get that it stings just that little bit more when you're purchasing from an Adelaide based manufacturer though. 

I could probably walk to Coopers and pick the ingredients up off the conveyor belt in less time than it takes them to print the shipping label ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

We're in Adelaide. We are low priority. It's one of the best and worst things about the place.

I get that it stings just that little bit more when you're purchasing from an Adelaide based manufacturer though. 

I could probably walk to Coopers and pick the ingredients up off the conveyor belt in less time than it takes them to print the shipping label ...

True, but my understanding is that Coopers placed both Coopers DIY and BrewArt warehouse & distribution in QLD as there was significant tax etc benefits that South Australia wasn’t going to meet.

would love to see BrewArt do more shipping specials like Coopers DIY, maybe a recipe of the month with free shipping? 

as the Captain said earlier, if you order 4 mr beer kits with Coopers they do free shipping also if I’m correct 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...