Haven’t brew this one for a while now, in the Droid as we speak. So hard to keep up with brewing the favourites/new releases.

No! I’m not getting a fourth droid! (but what if a new one comes on the market cheap? or a used one as a backup/catch-up unit?  mmmmm)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barrelboy said:

No! I’m not getting a fourth droid! (but what if a new one comes on the market cheap? or a used one as a backup/catch-up unit?  mmmmm)

A cheap one came up second hand up this way just last week.

The temptation was real. I resisted. Glad I did now as otherwise I couldn't have justified purchasing more kegs this week on the special offer.

Phew! 

2 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

A cheap one came up second hand up this way just last week.

The temptation was real. I resisted. Glad I did now as otherwise I couldn't have justified purchasing more kegs this week on the special offer.

Phew! 

If it’s one or the other, kegs come first.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Kegged today after a 11day fermentation. Will enjoy this one early, 4 weeks?

Four weeks maybe five. I tried a stubby of this on Monday and it was bang on 3 weeks. It was good but it didn't quite hav e the body it has at 5 and 6 weeks

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Yeah, at least another week, so 5 would be ok, 6 better

In saying that though, I have these bottles in the least prime temp for secondary fermentation, laundry  probably sits below 16, maybe a week or two more and I am prime secondary time for 6 months but yeah should put some heating in the laundry but just can't be arsed

19 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

In saying that though, I have these bottles in the least prime temp for secondary fermentation, laundry  probably sits below 16, maybe a week or two more and I am prime secondary time for 6 months but yeah should put some heating in the laundry but just can't be arsed

Box and a blanket? Jumpers? etc should raise the temp ok.

10 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Box and a blanket? Jumpers? etc should raise the temp ok.

I usually have about 30 botlles in a warmer area but the stubbies I haven't moved and last night, I just had a couple of stubbies to see where they were at. Usually it wouldn't make a big issue as I would have a bigger stock through winter, so it would have time but I let the stock run down a bit after coming back from KI. I do have a greenhouse attached to the laundry (no jokes) so that regulates the temp a bit better during winter for that room but without knowing for sure, I bet it is probably just under 16 during winter. Next week, a bi of warmer weather and it all sarts up again.

Anyways, 6 weeks in Bohemian tonight, properly kept, should be a real treat :)

• Upvote 1