On 16/06/2019 at 9:31 AM, Barrelboy said:

Kegged this one on 7/6/19 after 9 days. Will report when set for drinking.

Pour my first one today (14/7/19) Crisp, sweet malty taste with slight herbal finish. Hallertau hop pellets have done the job. This is a year all rounder brew for sure. Lovely drop.5AE6762B-800B-41F7-9106-94D301DF0364.thumb.jpeg.6a4ff8d83299537fbec20ed13fd429b9.jpeg31BEFEF0-4085-4B8B-8877-69E32B62761F.thumb.jpeg.10923674c52702fe2d08887cac48b3f6.jpeg

On 14/02/2020 at 8:13 AM, Barrelboy said:

Don’t know how this has escaped a second brew, well it is in the droid as we speak. Kegged a Belgian Lager.

Kegged and just pour the first from this keg. Delicious, bed early I 🤔 

On 14/02/2020 at 8:13 AM, Barrelboy said:

Don’t know how this has escaped a second brew, well it is in the droid as we speak. Kegged a Belgian Lager.

Enjoying this at 5 weeks in the keg. Another enjoyable, moorish drop. I like theses hallertau hops.

image.thumb.jpg.422889d12923d3e514326306ab943ebc.jpg

24 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Going to have to re visit this and he Duetsch lagers now after how the Neder turned out

Good move, need to do a Deutsch Lager myself, thanks for the reminder. 🤔🤗

6 weeks in and I have snuck a couple of stubbies from 4 weeks...6 may just be the weetspot on this. Not to say week four or five weren't very enjoyable but damn, will definitely brew this again

IMG20200918183654.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haven’t brewed this for a while, must put on the list. My ratings were very favourable on the 3 batches already done and happily consumed. Not in my top 10 but well with only a top ten, can’t have them all.

58 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Not in my top 10 but well with only a top ten, can’t have them all.

That is the hassle, isn't it?

I was asked to name my top 5 before and i couldn't even get Belgian Lager in there, Brewart is just ridiculous sometimes

• Upvote 1

Actually think this may be one of those lagers that hits the sweet spot a bit later, nearly 8 weeks in and ...quite sadly...enjoying the last longneck and it's not too bad at all. Nice colour, nice body and really well developed citrus notes in it. Definitely will brew again and have it in front of say a Monch lager, would probably have liked to see how it went at 10-12 weeks to be honest but yeah, maybe next time.

On 01/10/2020 at 7:44 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Actually think this may be one of those lagers that hits the sweet spot a bit later, nearly 8 weeks in and ...quite sadly...enjoying the last longneck and it's not too bad at all. Nice colour, nice body and really well developed citrus notes in it. Definitely will brew again and have it in front of say a Monch lager, would probably have liked to see how it went at 10-12 weeks to be honest but yeah, maybe next time.

Might have miscounted this...anyways got to 8 weeks tonight...and there was another Longneck. Malty, Malty, Malty. Not sure this is my favourite beer but it is different enough to get onto the rotation, enjoyed this beer a lot the longer it went