Kegged the new Coopers XPA today (23/6/19), look forward to tasting in a few weeks.

Have now put down a Tall Tall Pale Ale.

Have cracked the keg after 5 weeks. Have to say an impressive drop. Malt flavour with citrus background . Delightful bitter hop driven finish. This is another one to add to the re-brew list. Boy I need another droid, Father’s Day? Mmm. Wife dear...........😍😇

On 04/08/2019 at 12:47 PM, Barrelboy said:

Have cracked the keg after 5 weeks. Have to say an impressive drop. Malt flavour with citrus background . Delightful bitter hop driven finish. This is another one to add to the re-brew list. Boy I need another droid, Father’s Day? Mmm. Wife dear...........😍😇

cool, might give that one a go...and yeah, second droid is a must, sort of like a 20 year old Swedish Nanny when you have a new addition to the family...sometimes, you just have to treat yourself

• Upvote 1

Coopers have just released the new XPA in a can. $62.90 a carton of 24 x 375ml! After tasting the first Brewprint version I know what XPA I’ll be drinking. 

So, for someone like myself who tends to drink more Pilsner/lagers, would you suggest that it would be a more winter beer or could you drink this all year round?

I did notice the price tag as well :)

On 21/08/2019 at 10:06 PM, Barrelboy said:

I would certainly, will drink this one all year round. I actually prefer this to the well known Coopers Pale.

Interesting. Not a massive Pale fan but will happily drink it as the Pres of my cricket club will only drink that. Will have to grab a print of it next order

• Upvote 1