21 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

D6D554AA-93FD-49A8-9DC9-8B93664E18F0.thumb.jpeg.4e8001494668b3025e002941de79660b.jpeg

Figured that this was as good a place as any to drop in for an XPA whilst I wait for my kegs to arrive from interstate. 😍

Had few in that pub when working in the city, was a good old style bar. I like the fact that my brew and the purchased one look very similar, as if out the same tap.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain 3 Droids said:

Had few in that pub when working in the city, was a good old style bar. I like the fact that my brew and the purchased one look very similar, as if out the same tap.

Probably one of the best old style pubs in town.

I can’t tell the difference between the Beerdroid brewed XPA and that which is served here.

1 hour ago, Dustin Frothman said:

D57A107D-D040-46CA-9E4D-23CC2AA98E90.thumb.jpeg.915b80ded8e12653cf9aaebe851f5339.jpeg
Merry Christmas everyone.

The second keg of XPA at 8 weeks secondary. Definitely at its best here and my new beer glasses help to bring out that fruity aroma too.

Nice looking drop, and nice glass. The XPA is another favourite.

Hi Guy's,  Newbie here & have a question on the Coopers XPA Brewprint ingredients. In the box I have Dry hops D4 & D8. Should be D4 & D6 according to the store ingredients. Do you still think I can still use these? Luckily I purchased 2 Brewprints & I have started my first Brew tonight with the Birra Italiano. Fingers crossed🙂

D4 & D8.jpg

Edited by Senator

5 hours ago, Senator said:

Hi Guy's,  Newbie here & have a question on the Coopers XPA Brewprint ingredients. In the box I have Dry hops D4 & D8. Should be D4 & D6 according to the store ingredients. Do you still think I can still use these? Luckily I purchased 2 Brewprints & I have started my first Brew tonight with the Birra Italiano. Fingers crossed🙂

D4 & D8.jpg

Hi Senator, great brew choices.

D6 is Citra, D8 is Mosaic and are interchangeable. In fact these are the hops I use and the result is excellent.

Cheers

Thanks Captain. Appreciate your advice 👍  Being a newbie I am finding the community a fantastic source of information/discussion. Looking forward to many years of home brewing. Cheers 

8 minutes ago, Senator said:

Thanks Captain. Appreciate your advice 👍  Being a newbie I am finding the community a fantastic source of information/discussion. Looking forward to many years of home brewing. Cheers 

Yes, good mob here and a lot of info, help etc. With the Droid you’ll be brewing ripper brews for years. Let us know how you go and any questions are welcome.

• Like 1