Paul84

Brown plastic, rinsed seconds or swing tops? 0

Anothet day or so will be confident it was just a flaw. Could it also been a bottle that got a good helping of Yeast ? Or should be pretty uniform as the liquid moves past the Trub ?

32 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Anothet day or so will be confident it was just a flaw. Could it also been a bottle that got a good helping of Yeast ? Or should be pretty uniform as the liquid moves past the Trub ?

Unlikely, as no matter how much yeast it can only consume the sugar available. So Id say aflaw in bottle done probable on transportation/warehouse handling or youdouble dosed the sugar. (Can easily be done, particularly if interrupted). When I used to sugar bottles Id have all the bottles on my right, if sugar done then it was on my left.

2 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Unlikely, as no matter how much yeast it can only consume the sugar available. So Id say aflaw in bottle done probable on transportation/warehouse handling or youdouble dosed the sugar. (Can easily be done, particularly if interrupted). When I used to sugar bottles Id have all the bottles on my right, if sugar done then it was on my left.

Haha doubt I double dosed. If I get interupted i would likely no dose and have flat beer in 2 weeks haha . I was bottling and sugaring at the same time. And when I am in my back room its usually a safe space lol

• Upvote 1