Community Suggestions

BrewArt Team

@BrewArt Team Apologies in advance if I’ve misunderstood an app feature.

It would be great when a custom brew is initated via the app if we could rename the title from “Custom Brew” to something of the user’s choice.

If this is not possible at the commencement of a brew then it would be nice to be able to edit the brew journal afterwards and change the name there so that it’s simple to track brew history without having to expand the notes.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, xpsTech said:

@Dustin Frothman

Hey Dustin,

You should be able to edit the name of your brew on the App, as far as I can remember, on the Brew Status page, click on the brew's name or look for a the pencil icon nearby to edit it. I've done this so I know it is possible but it has been a while so the memory is a little vague.

Cheers.

Thanks xps. Yes you’re correct,  you can edit on the Brew Status page whilst it’s brewing but can’t once complete and in the Brew Journal.

Obviously I should have done this to begin with but neglected to, so it would be great to be able to to fix it. 

I’m guessing the UID for the brew record is not the name field so it should be a relatively easy change.

• Upvote 1

On 15/01/2021 at 12:10 PM, Dustin Frothman said:

@BrewArt Team wise words there, thanks. Good beer takes time.

I'd like it if the app would add the basic brew data to the journal so that when you revisit a brew it shows details such as total program or fermentation time and perhaps "cold crash" or storage duration. 

Yes I know I could add this data myself but I'm lazy and it's already been generated so how about storing it programmatically?

🍻

Hi Dustin, 

Great suggestion! We'll pass this on to the team for when they are next looking at App updates. 

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2021 at 8:58 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

@BrewArt Team. Hi, no rush with this one but in the profiles the list of BrewPrints in “BrewPrints I’ve Brewed” needs to be updated as a few of the newer ones are missing eg “Rapid River”, Hop-Sessed Session IPA.....

Thanks

Thanks @Captain 3 Droids ,

All updated, you should be able to add them in. 

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@BrewArt Team. I have mentioned before about the Calendar function on this forum that has no inputs, and members can’t use. I suggest that at least it be use to announce things like “free shipping…” new products, ect (could have been used as an addition to dry hop announcements).

if it would help,  If I was given access then I’d advise of relevant activities.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

@BrewArt Team

It is great to be able to change temperature settings during fermentation however it would also be beneficial if this feature was available in the ready to keg mode (& store mode). An example is a keg is gone into the ready to keg mode previously set default 18C however due to circumstance changes you want some time before you keg/bottle, you don’t necessarily want the store mode but just drop the temp to say 14C. Now you could set this at the beginning but as said circumstances can change.

Thanks

On 23/05/2021 at 1:30 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

@BrewArt Team

It is great to be able to change temperature settings during fermentation however it would also be beneficial if this feature was available in the ready to keg mode (& store mode). An example is a keg is gone into the ready to keg mode previously set default 18C however due to circumstance changes you want some time before you keg/bottle, you don’t necessarily want the store mode but just drop the temp to say 14C. Now you could set this at the beginning but as said circumstances can change.

Thanks

Thank @Captain 3 Droids ,

We'll have a look into it, there would be a few updates required so it's not an easy one. 
In the meantime of you find yourself in this predicament I'd recommend cancelling the brew and starting a custom brew at the temperature you prefer. 

Cheers

• 2 months later...
On 28/04/2021 at 2:17 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

@BrewArt Team. I have mentioned before about the Calendar function on this forum that has no inputs, and members can’t use. I suggest that at least it be use to announce things like “free shipping…” new products, ect (could have been used as an addition to dry hop announcements).

if it would help,  If I was given access then I’d advise of relevant activities.

Cheers

@BrewArt Team, any thoughts on this, yeh nah? It could be just an extra addition to BrewArt promotions plus recognition of important beer related events Australia.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @Dustin Frothmanand @Captain 3 Droids

We're in the middle of rolling out an update, it's great to hear the mobile page is already looking better. Things should stabilise in the next 24 hours.

There will be some layout changes, especially with Mobile/Tablet devices hopefully it will improve the user experience for everyone. Please let us know if anything doesn't work quite right.

Thanks for your ongoing support.
Cheers

1 minute ago, BrewArt Team said:

We're in the middle of rolling out an update, it's great to hear the mobile page is already looking better. Things should stabilise in the next 24 hours.

There will be some layout changes, especially with Mobile/Tablet devices hopefully it will improve the user experience for everyone. Please let us know if anything doesn't work quite right.

Cheers

No worries.

Looks good on iOS 14.6

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BrewArt Team said:

Cheers

No question about support, your the best reactive, best after sales, best store/ordering/despatching , best technical advice, best Aussie company.

No I’m not crawling, sometimes you just have to give praise to those that put the effort in and please you.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @BrewArt Teama suggestion for the app:

In Brew Journal it would be great to be able to see at a glance how many brews you've completed.

I think an elegant way to do this would be with a badge similar to the unread email icon on iOS like this:

badge.jpg.80832003d4d99e3a90d966e18b72381d.jpg

If there's enough screen real estate to place the badge on the Brew Journal icon in the left hand side menu I reckon that'd work really nicely.

Oh, and of course the example I've used above would be most fitting for our community's most prolific brewer @Captain 3 Droids 😜

Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Hi @BrewArt Teama suggestion for the app:

In Brew Journal it would be great to be able to see at a glance how many brews you've completed.

I think an elegant way to do this would be with a badge similar to the unread email icon on iOS like this:

badge.jpg.80832003d4d99e3a90d966e18b72381d.jpg

If there's enough screen real estate to place the badge on the Brew Journal icon in the left hand side menu I reckon that'd work really nicely.

Oh, and of course the example I've used above would be most fitting for our community's most prolific brewer @Captain 3 Droids 😜

Cheers!

G 'Day @Dustin Frothman,

Thanks for the suggestion, I like that idea. I'll add it to our suggestion list.
We may need to add more real estate for the Captain though....

Cheers