Community Suggestions

BrewArt Team

1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

There might be one.

Brewart inspired collection View all button

Isn't that just everything that's in the "inspired" collection? Like, if you ask me they're all pretty inspired, but I'm not sure if Brewart put them all in the list ūü§£

8 hours ago, Gillies Brewing said:

Isn't that just everything that's in the "inspired" collection? Like, if you ask me they're all pretty inspired, but I'm not sure if Brewart put them all in the list ūü§£

That is the whole list, when you click on it the next page that comes up states "The complete collection of BrewArt BrewPrints"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Nice!

I think if the development budget allows then BrewArt should consider an advanced mode on the app where almost all parameters can be user defined.

I understand why this has not been done to date - it would be a support nightmare! 

There would probably be enough users out there by now that are keen to leverage more from the programmable nature of their Droids and if BrewArt can offer this to them then it may stop the churn to other systems like the Rapt offering from Kegland.

(not that I'm going anywhere, the Droid is the goods)

ūüćĽ

Sigh.  This would be a nice addition, but I agree that it would be a mess for the support staff.  Even the current system confuses people who don't view the videos nor read the FAQ's.

I also, am committed the the BeerDroid.  I will adapt as needed to do any unusual procedures I need to accomplish.  So far, this has not been a problem.  @xpsTech made it clear that they will help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1