Barrelboy

Top Ten Brews

12 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Done Mate , a good thing to think of at 4am on my last night shift 🙂

Better than counting 🐑 

Very very true. Now have you had much luck getting feedback from brewers at Brewart on this forum. Or do they leave it to us .... the masses ? 

40 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Very very true. Now have you had much luck getting feedback from brewers at Brewart on this forum. Or do they leave it to us .... the masses ? 

In the main they leave it to us. ( there are examples of people having problems like wifi set ups but it’s usually sorted out here) You can tag a post to them using the @Brew...... and a window opens up and you press the Brewart Team reference.

sorry, see in your other post you know what to do.

Edited by Barrelboy
  • Haha 1

Yeah figured out the tagging bit . Dont want to be a thorn in their side. I think the community have great ideas anyways 😄

5 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Yeah figured out the tagging bit . Dont want to be a thorn in their side. I think the community have great ideas anyways 😄

I thinks it’s great that we all try to work things out, assist each other but also know we can call on the brewart team when required. The banter thread also opens up areas not necessary defined by the BrewArt ones.

• Upvote 1

On 18/04/2020 at 7:37 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Done

Just checking that you only wanted to record 9 brews or is it that as a chef you can’t count. (Paul said to say that🤥)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Just checking that you only wanted to record 9 brews or is it that as a chef you can’t count. (Paul said to say that🤥)

waiting to judge my own brew, which I think will make the list 

• Upvote 2

Top ten is handy, so I don’t miss out so to speak I’ve set up a schedule so I know where they are all at. Current situation:-

3 are in fermenters, 6 in kegs and 1 on the list to be done next. When in fridge to be consumed will schedule for next fermentation. (If not before)

I will not be just rotating the top ten through the fermenters, can now just dedicate one and use a second if required. 
Loving it.