Paul84

CA Spearhead Ale Clone ( may get a retitle in a month ๐Ÿ˜)

So thankyou @Barrelboyย i have dropped this in the droid today . Though either i ordered wrong or brewart slipped the wrong hop in but a H2 ( Centennial) went in at the start instead of a H1(Amarillo) . Not a bad subsitute so will see how it goes in 4-6 weeks lol .ย 

20200614_151546.jpg

• Thanks 1

No, yeast when the brew went in. Was worded funny and the was cleared up on the post which this came from . Might edit and take photo out and put recipe ๐Ÿ˜„

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Paul84 said:

No, yeast when the brew went in. Was worded funny and the was cleared up on the post which this came from . Might edit and take photo out and put recipe ๐Ÿ˜„

Correct, recipe states ingredients before the yeast, at end only stipulating what yeast to use. Can see the confusion a bit๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคซlol

I cannot edit my original post ... which is weird ๐Ÿค”ย . Anyways yeast in first with other ingredients. And as it said in the recipe first step is added the H1 ( or H2 in this brew) hop oil in before anything else .ย 

Edited by Paul84
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

I cannot edit my original post ... which is weird ๐Ÿค”ย . Anyways yeast in first with other ingredients. And as it said in the recipe first step is added the H1 ( or H2 in this brew) hop oil in before anything else .ย 

Edit time is limited

• Sad 1

So i kegged this today . Got sidetracked by work and also wanting to hop this . I used the hop pouches you suggested @Barrelboy, but i also DH with some Galaxy hops (30gr)ย . So fingers crossed this is an enjoyable beverage in a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

7 hours ago, Paul84 said:

So i kegged this today . Got sidetracked by work and also wanting to hop this . I used the hop pouches you suggested @Barrelboy, but i also DH with some Galaxy hops (30gr)ย . So fingers crossed this is an enjoyable beverage in a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Should be good however the 30g of galaxy will change the original recipe attempt. Nothing wrong with that other than if itโ€™s not to your liking , itโ€™s your fault....ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Was an on a whim addition lol . I think it will have some punch , tasted good out of the droid so a few weeks will be able to sample. Sorry i strayed from your recipe @Barrelboy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha 1

Was drinking a Single Fin which is hopped with Galaxy and Enigma , so put the idea in my head lolย