Beer Drinking Glasses

Two new pictures in a lovely glass

lawn Mower 19 days

Narci Citra  50 days

I am going to make the lawn Mower my starter print. Dry hop the crapola out of it. Still prefer my own yeast which I used on the lawn mower SAFALE 04 . Leaves it a little cloudy which I love. And dry hop with well that’s anyone’s guess right now think I’ll have a gem of a brew.

all about the glass 🤪

~Alan

B259B71B-03FE-4F7C-A250-5B652E84CB00.jpeg

54697501-5057-4889-BB2C-2128EF88DBA9.jpeg

Edited by Alan Batchelor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 17/08/2020 at 2:29 PM, Barrelboy said:

This glass is so good, noted they had 3 left for sale but when going through for purchase it was going to be 3 x $12.50 plus 3 x $12.50 postage = $75. So I sent the seller a message for all 3 at $60 including postage. Accepted, paid for and have tracking #. Can’t wait and really happy at $20 a glass. They are brand new so a bargain in my book. 
Why the extra? Love rotating glasses through the freezer, with only one of a style means you have to change.

One does have to brag, arrived today by express post. Packed to perfection.

image.thumb.jpg.2b298f519054f79b5568a3ae113d5746.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rob, they are very nice. Hard to see properly but it’s all related to water for Africa. I think it’s meant to depict a lady drinking water. Stella had a promotion to buy Stella 12 pack get a glass and some of the proceeds went creating wells in Africa. So great beer, great glasses and helped bring water to villagers that didn’t have a well. What’s not to like 😀

~Alan 

• Thanks 1

Spent some time in Japan, drank a lot of beer, like a lot. The Japanese are a bit like me when it comes to drinking beer, go hard but enjoy yourself and don't annoy others. It really is a different culture but one I enjoyed a lot. Anyways a few years back there was a promo pack of Asahi, 2 litres of beer with a big ass glass. I mean Asahi is an OK beer but I basically paid the 20 bucks just for the glass...sure, I drank the beer, seemed stupid to let that go to waste.

There are a few beers that go really well with this glass, the Weisbeer is one that kicks big goals in this glass. I have a Belgian in this one (badly poured) and yeah, it does go better in the Stella glass ( should have bought four of those like whatshisname)

20200829_231845.jpg

20200829_231850.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

Spent some time in Japan, drank a lot of beer, like a lot. The Japanese are a bit like me when it comes to drinking beer, go hard but enjoy yourself and don't annoy others. It really is a different culture but one I enjoyed a lot. Anyways a few years back there was a promo pack of Asahi, 2 litres of beer with a big ass glass. I mean Asahi is an OK beer but I basically paid the 20 bucks just for the glass...sure, I drank the beer, seemed stupid to let that go to waste.

There are a few beers that go really well with this glass, the Weisbeer is one that kicks big goals in this glass. I have a Belgian in this one (badly poured) and yeah, it does go better in the Stella glass ( should have bought four of those like whatshisname)

20200829_231845.jpg

20200829_231850.jpg

Good looking badly poured lager.
Now lots of beer in Japan, how was your karaoke performances? You forgot to mention that.

12 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Good looking badly poured lager.
Now lots of beer in Japan, how was your karaoke performances? You forgot to mention that.

Yeah no Karaoke singing for me, just isn't my thing, was happy to go and cheer others on though. Kind of disappointed that there is a 400ml handled version of the glass but the guy is charging $45 including postage for it. I mean it's cool but not $45 cool 

• 2 weeks later...

Last one that is different...I guess I have some Boags glasses but they are like 250mls so you might guess they don't get used, I'd barely get my arse in the seat before I was refilling. This stein does have a handle at the back and actually drinks fairly nicely. Really have not drunk out of this one much but having an Aussie Premium with Hallertau hops in it and it comes up bloody nicely...dare I say it but it tastes better in this than the Stella glass

20200912_192140.jpg