74493365-FBB1-44F0-BCC0-7684B02122F5.thumb.jpeg.e27a31ada9d67cb607a6a9059d793335.jpeg

Pleased to report that all my beers made it home ok. My bottle of sanitiser not so much . Glad I quadruple bagged it.

GOAT at 6 weeks secondary. What a great beer!

Hope I can get brewing again once we get a bit further with our unpacking.

And look at the state of that outdoor furniture! 😐

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

74493365-FBB1-44F0-BCC0-7684B02122F5.thumb.jpeg.e27a31ada9d67cb607a6a9059d793335.jpeg

Pleased to report that all my beers made it home ok. My bottle of sanitiser not so much . Glad I quadruple bagged it.

GOAT at 6 weeks secondary. What a great beer!

Hope I can get brewing again once we get a bit further with our unpacking.

And look at the state of that outdoor furniture! 😐

Yes, rates high this one. I have 10l waiting it’s turn for consumption, only a couple of weeks kegged so a few more yet.

Ps the rustic look of your outdoor suits the beer.

36 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Mine took 12days, so yours is on track.

Not really fussed to be honest, I know it will get there. In a good spot now with the brewing, bottles are starting to queue up aroung the 8-9 week mark so I can start to mix and match some brews whilst getting a session on. Still, by the way this one is going, may have to open a bottle of this after January to start guaging its progress.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

This is an exceptional amber ale, rated up there with the best.

I confess. Two weeks and a bit kegged and carbonated (by co2). In the fridge where it should sit for at least a week before consuming. However a taste today, just a taste has lead now to 3 x 560ml dimple mugs. Can one ever stop, can I change to another of the 3 kegs in the fridge? Some how I don’t think so, not today. 😁

44456BA5-BE89-4E10-B983-B0389AA063F0.thumb.jpeg.ab24aa499a1b704ab6ec61cebebf2678.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.169211a23068086b00a41de4de7f746d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

I confess. Two weeks and a bit kegged and carbonated (by co2). In the fridge where it should sit for at least a week before consuming. However a taste today, just a taste has lead now to 3 x 560ml dimple mugs. Can one ever stop, can I change to another of the 3 kegs in the fridge? Some how I don’t think so, not today. 😁

44456BA5-BE89-4E10-B983-B0389AA063F0.thumb.jpeg.ab24aa499a1b704ab6ec61cebebf2678.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.169211a23068086b00a41de4de7f746d.jpg

Started GOAT as my 2nd all time brew 4 days ago and somewhat puzzled by the color (or lack there of).  Through the droid window it appears light like an IPA or pale ale.   Will it turn Amber with additional fermentation, conditioning, or dry hops?  My fermentation has also really slowed down compared to the Wicked Night...it’s barely bubbling in the window.   Just hoping something wasn’t left of out my brewprint as I threw the pouches away and memory isn’t good enough to check against the recipe now.  Will check what in the box against recipe in future but it may be OK? 

12 minutes ago, Andy said:

Started GOAT as my 2nd all time brew 4 days ago and somewhat puzzled by the color (or lack there of).  Through the droid window it appears light like an IPA or pale ale.   Will it turn Amber with additional fermentation, conditioning, or dry hops?  My fermentation has also really slowed down compared to the Wicked Night...it’s barely bubbling in the window.   Just hoping something wasn’t left of out my brewprint as I threw the pouches away and memory isn’t good enough to check against the recipe now.  Will check what in the box against recipe in future but it may be OK? 

Only 4 days in, it will develop, so no worries at this stage.🤗

2 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

One sip of the G-O-A-T and I’m anybodies.....

image.thumb.jpg.3ddfb3aa60d72ea8f4e24cb6b12d8d7e.jpg

😂😂😂😂
I’m sipping wicked night night right now watching US football but can’t wait for GOAT.  On day 7 now and it’s Ambering up.   Barely bubbling in window but still in fermentation mode.

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

😂😂😂😂
I’m sipping wicked night night right now watching US football but can’t wait for GOAT.  On day 7 now and it’s Ambering up.   Barely bubbling in window but still in fermentation mode.

Your on the football, I’m watching darts. Your sipping “wicked night”, I’m having a “goat”. What more do two guys want?

Cheers

4 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Your on the football, I’m watching darts. Your sipping “wicked night”, I’m having a “goat”. What more do two guys want?

Cheers

Unfortunately at my age, nothing but a nap!🥱

Cheers

• Haha 1