Ambient Temp

Alan Batchelor

@Captain 3 Droids  Hi Mark, I was confused for a while wondering where Barrelboy went 😀

Anyway I finished the My Hoppy Place IPA that clogged the tap. All good this time. I used two Brewart sachets and even this is a bit difficult at first but eventually flowed nicely. I measured prior to adding and I can confirm I think I added double on the beer that blocked the tap so maybe 125g. 

Taste test was good, smelled great and has the lovely cloudy look I want. 

I really do not think I will go back to brewprints and DMA. I think the LMA is the way to go. $17 USD gives me two Driod batches. Adding yeast and dry hops is maybe $12. So $29 gives me two 10l brews and I think with out the strange aftertaste. 

2 weeks I will try first bottle and report back.

~Alan

288D2B79-6D9F-4F23-B65D-C2AFACA4C952.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Batchelor said:

@Captain 3 Droids  Hi Mark, I was confused for a while wondering where Barrelboy went 😀

Anyway I finished the My Hoppy Place IPA that clogged the tap. All good this time. I used two Brewart sachets and even this is a bit difficult at first but eventually flowed nicely. I measured prior to adding and I can confirm I think I added double on the beer that blocked the tap so maybe 125g. 

Taste test was good, smelled great and has the lovely cloudy look I want. 

I really do not think I will go back to brewprints and DMA. I think the LMA is the way to go. $17 USD gives me two Driod batches. Adding yeast and dry hops is maybe $12. So $29 gives me two 10l brews and I think with out the strange aftertaste. 

2 weeks I will try first bottle and report back.

~Alan

288D2B79-6D9F-4F23-B65D-C2AFACA4C952.jpeg

Looks good Alan, glad it has worked out well and will await your review. What’s going in next? 
$29 for two brews is top value.

Mark, I have a Rye and Munich LMA coming. I assume Rye would be like a wheat beer but with Rye and the Munich is a German lager. I really like Rye bread so hoping Rye beer is awesome also..

Thinking the next brew will be a German lager but might lightly dry hop. 

Then find a wheat beer recipe but use the Rye instead. Brewing fun 🤩 

~Alan

• Upvote 1