Hi all,

Very excited to have finally received my BeerDroid today!

I have a couple of BrewPrints which I can get started with but looking to place an order for some more BrewPrints to keep a rolling brew production going. Looking for advice from other members if there are any NEIPA style BrewPrints available.

Thanks,

Glen

Hey Mate , welcome on board. Enjoy the brewing fun.. as for NEIPA there isnt too many from the brewprints, the Pineapple Crush is probably the most like what your chasing and can add more or less juice ( or throw Mango juice in the droid instead of Pineapple). Its a tasty beverage though and worth a try. If you scroll around the page there is the Shemsheet which has a few interesting custom brews including a Jedi Juice clone, havent done this yet , but has the oat to make it cloudy 

13 hours ago, Glen Rycroft said:

Hi all,

Very excited to have finally received my BeerDroid today!

I have a couple of BrewPrints which I can get started with but looking to place an order for some more BrewPrints to keep a rolling brew production going. Looking for advice from other members if there are any NEIPA style BrewPrints available.

Thanks,

Glen

Paul’s right. Found the “Shem sheet” a great aid.

https://community.brewart.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=427

• Upvote 1

Many thanks Mark and Paul.

I will try the Pineapple Crush as my 2nd brew I think.  Getting ready to put down Jolly Roger Pale as my 1st brew today and looking forward to that.

Cheers for the Shem Sheet - will definitely try a couple on the list once I have some experience under my belt (completely new to brewing).

Thanks again, appreciate your input.

Glen

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Glen Rycroft said:

Many thanks Mark and Paul.

I will try the Pineapple Crush as my 2nd brew I think.  Getting ready to put down Jolly Roger Pale as my 1st brew today and looking forward to that.

Cheers for the Shem Sheet - will definitely try a couple on the list once I have some experience under my belt (completely new to brewing).

Thanks again, appreciate your input.

Glen

Welcome Glen.

A great first choice of brew. Take your time with every step of the process and please don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way. This forum is a fantastic resource and rarely will you be the first person to experience a particular issue.

Patience and persistence really pays off with this system. You will be pleasantly surprised at just how good your beer turns out.

Cheers! 

Nick

• Thanks 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the welcome.  Have been reading the forums for a couple of months since I found the BeerDroid and had noticed that you guys are always super helpful.

Droid cleanse finished just over an hour ago and first brew put into the Droid and started.  Looking forward to following the progress on the app.

I have the BrewFlow system also and will be following your tip from another thread about sanitizing multiple keg caps to hopefully have one which attaches easily to the keg liner.  Have to admit after reading other member's experiences I'm a little concerned about how I'll go connecting the cap to the liner but will see what happens when I get to that stage.

Glen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen Rycroft said:

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the welcome.  Have been reading the forums for a couple of months since I found the BeerDroid and had noticed that you guys are always super helpful.

Droid cleanse finished just over an hour ago and first brew put into the Droid and started.  Looking forward to following the progress on the app.

I have the BrewFlow system also and will be following your tip from another thread about sanitizing multiple keg caps to hopefully have one which attaches easily to the keg liner.  Have to admit after reading other member's experiences I'm a little concerned about how I'll go connecting the cap to the liner but will see what happens when I get to that stage.

Glen

You may have seen it already but Rob had done a video on the keg/cap assembly ref thread in the main thread “First time.....”

Keg liner cap onto a keg liner video

By Rob Courtney,  May 24 in First Time BrewArtist: Basic Operation 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen Rycroft said:

It's probably the trickiest process in this system but I believe the results make the learning curve and initial frustrations worthwhile. 

Draught beer at home without requiring beer gas and in a small user (read: wife) friendly format. What's not to like?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen Rycroft said:

Hi Nick,

Glen

Agree with above . The keg liner is the hardest bit but perseverance is key . Rob's video is great although still wizardry lol. The brewflo is a great system and pouring your own beer is great. If you bottle get a capper and go that way ( or swing tops ... but dont play with the plastic ones , i gave them up quickly lol ) 

Havent done the Jolly Roger though will be done very soon in my house. 

• Like 1