Beerdroid ordering issues -US

Roman Kanivets

I finally got my brew prints (over a month after ordering) but thanks to BrewArt in Australia and US for keeping me informed.

It did nearly get lost on the delivery stage as it was flagged as Delivered but didn't actually arrive until the next day. Speaking with US support its my understanding that BrewArt in Australia decides the shipping companies used. So, can I request that you make options available? FedEx is just the worst and has "lost" multiple packages including previous BrewArt ones. I would be willing to pay more for shipping if I could pick UPS.

1 hour ago, Beer Monkey said:

I finally got my brew prints (over a month after ordering) but thanks to BrewArt in Australia and US for keeping me informed.

It did nearly get lost on the delivery stage as it was flagged as Delivered but didn't actually arrive until the next day. Speaking with US support its my understanding that BrewArt in Australia decides the shipping companies used. So, can I request that you make options available? FedEx is just the worst and has "lost" multiple packages including previous BrewArt ones. I would be willing to pay more for shipping if I could pick UPS.

Hi Beer Monkey, glad you have something to brew. Your could email BrewArt about the delivery companies if you wish.

Cheers, Mark

15 minutes ago, Beer Monkey said:

Yeah glad they turned up so I can get a brew going for the holidays. Got the Pineapple Crush going again.

Enjoyed it last time so had to get it again along with GOAT and The Point.

Did you have an overflow with the Pineapple last time? Have you tried the Hop-Sessed Session IPA yet?
Haven’t tried the Point yet but the GOAT is certainly a favourite.

I didn't actually, I think the Pineapple juice I found (Organic no added sugar) may have helped. Only really got that particular one because it came in 1l bottles and was all they had at the time.

The one I did have overflow issues with was the Wicked Night Pumpkin Ale.

I hadn't tried the Hop Sessed Session IPA yet but I have been eyeing it up for a go.

I would say that probably one of my favorites has been the Jolly Roger Pale Ale. The addition of the dry hops really brought out the flavors.

• Upvote 3

Glad to hear you got your order Beer Monkey. I should be getting mine in the next few weeks according to the Brewart team. Mine was delayed because I had the Beerdroid in the order, and the container got delayed by a month because of customs. Crossing my fingers I get it before new years. 

What would you guys recommend for a short second fermentation brew? Kind of want some somewhat quick gratification after a long order wait.

27 minutes ago, Roman Kanivets said:

Glad to hear you got your order Beer Monkey. I should be getting mine in the next few weeks according to the Brewart team. Mine was delayed because I had the Beerdroid in the order, and the container got delayed by a month because of customs. Crossing my fingers I get it before new years. 

What would you guys recommend for a short second fermentation brew? Kind of want some somewhat quick gratification after a long order wait.

Hi Roman. Both the Tall Tale PA and English Pub Draught (top drop) ferment out in 6 to 7 days.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 09/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Yes, can be drunk early, particularly the English Pub Draught. The longer the better but early can be good.

Thank you for the recommendation Captain. I only got the Deutsch Lager with my droid, so that ended up being my first brew, but have the English Pub shipping to me, along with Bohemian Lager, Lighthouse Pacific, Lion City, and Coopers sparkling.