Piss Head Sunday

Captain 3 Droids

• 1 month later...

On the Pilsners at the moment, eating Nachos and trying to work out what beers I was looking to make with my new order....that will finally come tomorrow. Took a good hour to work it out too...thinking the Pilsners may not have helped but I won't blame them too much, it was an enjoyable journey and i got there in the end 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

On the Pilsners at the moment, eating Nachos and trying to work out what beers I was looking to make with my new order....that will finally come tomorrow. Took a good hour to work it out too...thinking the Pilsners may not have helped but I won't blame them too much, it was an enjoyable journey and i got there in the end 

Nachos and beer is pretty much the holy grail. 🥰

• Upvote 1

We had a very casual "Piss Head Sunday" with our neighbours today. It's the first time we've got together properly since moving in.

They both loved the Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA clone brew I served up and I think I've motivated the Dad of the house to get back into brewing in the New Year.

I have fruit trees out the back and whilst he only has olives he can bake a pretty mean sough dough loaf ... so I think with that, beers and two football teams that despise each other between us we have the potential for an enjoyable and productive friendship. 😆

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...