Piss Head Sunday

Captain 3 Droids

So many comments, so many.

Anyways, really good Sunday session. Probably should have put sunscreen on today, definitely went way higher on a ladder than I wanted ( it was 5 metres...15 foot) but the beers and food has been sweet.

If there is something I have learnt in the last year it is quality of hops maketh the beer, no more getting hops online.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

@Dustin Frothman wife’s booster, your berocca injections done?

I played taxi/emotional support yesterday to and from the hospital for the booster shot and then to and from a birthday gathering.

Made it out on the bike for a ride into the hills late afternoon but no beers for me afterwards as up at 0320 for work this morning … and still here!

Maybe no beers tonight either!

Edited by Dustin Frothman
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, Hambone said:

It's come a day early for me. Netflix and beer. Weissbier.

20220122_145437.jpg

Isn’t that Weissbier a good drop. Good choice for your “Piss Head Saturday”. 
For this “Piss ahead Sunday” I think the Lord’s English Pale Ale will be the go with Mr Beer Code Breaker IPA, mmmm 2 ales? well a few Czech pilsners would fix that.

• Like 3

P.H.S.

Warm and disgustingly humid AF day here in Sydney today so, started with a new gin I just picked up at Dan Murphys, Japanese Yuzu Gin by Yukio. Very nice refreshing starter, on ice with an orange zest as garnish.

20220123_152331.thumb.jpg.23512285757a1b90d178dd2feeef6207.jpg

Now onto the beers, after 2 days at 20 psi, the DDH NZ Hopped Hazy IPA that I've done for my Bros birthday is much better now, terrific head and carbonation.

Got to say, those three Kiwi hops (plus some added Citra) have done their job, it's an absolute citrus bomb.

20220123_152049.thumb.jpg.b121e7299e855cea001db59dc5989784.jpg

Will have a bottle of wine with the wife later but she's napping now so shhhhhh, as the longer she sleeps, the more I can drink.

Hells yes to P.H.S.!!!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

but she's napping now

Same here, but she is now up and into the bath (reads books) which means I can put on utube music clips at high volume, why you ask because she likes the songs selected and due to doors etc it’s less volume in there.

Weel contin  on wit at noter dink 🍺

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Isn’t that Weissbier a good drop. Good choice for your “Piss Head Saturday”. 
For this “Piss ahead Sunday” I think the Lord’s English Pale Ale will be the go with Mr Beer Code Breaker IPA, mmmm 2 ales? well a few Czech pilsners would fix that.

It's good but personally I'd go for a Hefe over a Weissbier.

• Upvote 2