Piss Head Sunday

Captain 3 Droids

On my third Mr Beer Code Breaker for a nice start. Will swap over to a few English Pub Draught pints soon. PDC Masters I’ve taped will make an enjoyable day. Great thing about taping it as can do again tomorrow for those games you can’t remember lol

Have done a few phone calls and my policy continues “ring before 2 and if I ring after 4 then don’t answer” 😂😂

image.thumb.jpg.2f46881b0202ebd751fce3ca250ffcb0.jpg
image.thumb.jpg.e2b6426c564920abc1fbc1ad6c1f4b2b.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

2A764E0F-BBEE-40EB-A543-9461A7BE248B.thumb.jpeg.34e4c5b5b6c4392dd616e94457f87fa5.jpeg

Bit of an afternoon session at The Duck hotel in the Corromandel Valley - a nice place for a Sunday lunch and beer on a warm Summer’s day.

Wife is enjoying a Uraidla Cosmic Labyrinth NEIPA and I’m stuck on a mid strength because I’ve got driving duties …

Duck is quite famous here in South Australia. I have to ask what both of you had for lunch and your comments.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Robert Pretty said:

Pisshead Sunday deferred to Monday. Due to coming off nightshift over the weekend. Warm in the Hunter Valley today (37). Did a bit of work on the farm. Swim down the river, couple of Lawnmowers. Now on the double hopped Hop Sessed IPA's. Finish tonight with a Shadow Hill Porter.

This is my favourite part of brewing, the variety of drinking different beers and then working out what order to put them in an order where they compliment each other

• Like 1

I think it’s important to establish some form of attack on “piss Head Sunday”

So I sat on the beer room stool and looked at the fridge door, “will I start with a Jolly Roger Pale Ale, a Neder Lager, a Hazy IPA or a London’s Own Ale” I thought. 

The ale won, had brunch so back on with the darts. 🍺

image.thumb.jpg.b75f3208f51a1d9bef3412ec9cee4ac4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bit of a weekend, with my favourite task (painting...FML),  and getting my boy to play his first cricket match which was fun to watch, a bunch of 7 to 9 year olds having a go.

Still, Sunday night, the good wife made a bucketload of Sausage rolls and 16 of those and a few lagers has me feeling a bit better (Czech, 2X Bohemian, Neder)

Saus.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Ha, thought I might not comment? A great start, Thomas Cooper Celebration Ale,  last few pints, then on to a Coopers  XPA.

Footy - Crows 3.40 pm, most  clubs out of Victoria get the crap times however on a “piss head Sunday” the games end will suit my bed time😴

Good luck.

I think your boys may need it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1