Piss Head Sunday

Captain 3 Droids

1 hour ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Now just to let you know “Piss Head Sunday” is still a fine goer. Today it’s a choice of 

1) Thomas Cooper Celebration Ale, Coopers Pale Ale, Coopers XPA or Czech Pilsner? 

2) bed 7, 7.30 or 8pm?

What are other Sunday “piss heads” up to?

I'm just kicking back, enjoying the feels like 7 degree day

Hang on, just dropped to 5

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Nice looking and a nice pour from the Flo. First one poured from the 5l keg?

Hey Captain,

it was the second. I cracked it last night just before bed. The first one had a bit more head. I generally pour the first 2 without the air line attached, in order to settle things down a bit in the keg. 
This one was poured without the air line hooked up. Will connect it for my next pour.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey Captain,

it was the second. I cracked it last night just before bed. The first one had a bit more head. I generally pour the first 2 without the air line attached, in order to settle things down a bit in the keg. 
This one was poured without the air line hooked up. Will connect it for my next pour.

Cheers!

Thanks. Just connected the Czech Pilsner (8 weeks now). Followed your good advice and didn’t connect the air. This is the first pour, I don’t discard the first bit of foam as mentioned by BrewArt. Happy with this, carbonation is good if not a bit over carbonated. I used coopers 12 drops, 10 would be the go.image.thumb.jpg.31dcea57106d7e09b533f29059ec2cda.jpg

• Like 2

55237444-035A-489A-A931-E08A2ABCB3B3.thumb.jpeg.6802cad9956a8a853e850509952d21b0.jpegThe joys of living in Australia. Just kicking back on my deck, enjoying the GOAT amber ale. I noticed a shimmering movement at the top of my hedge. You will have to blow the photo up a bit to see it, but a Red Belly Black Snake is catching some rays about 3 metres from where I am sitting. Bloody snakes; hate the bastards.

7 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

55237444-035A-489A-A931-E08A2ABCB3B3.thumb.jpeg.6802cad9956a8a853e850509952d21b0.jpegThe joys of living in Australia. Just kicking back on my deck, enjoying the GOAT amber ale. I noticed a shimmering movement at the top of my hedge. You will have to blow the photo up a bit to see it, but a Red Belly Black Snake is catching some rays about 3 metres from where I am sitting. Bloody snakes; hate the bastards.

Bloody hell, you can have that for yourself.