Jump to content

Piss Head Sunday


Captain 3 Droids
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Now just to let you know “Piss Head Sunday” is still a fine goer. Today it’s a choice of 

1) Thomas Cooper Celebration Ale, Coopers Pale Ale, Coopers XPA or Czech Pilsner? 

2) bed 7, 7.30 or 8pm?

What are other Sunday “piss heads” up to?

I'm just kicking back, enjoying the feels like 7 degree day

Hang on, just dropped to 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Had my brother and his son over for lunch and drinks. Stocks took a hammering however the joy is in the fact they loved the beers and the variety - Hazy IPA, Australian Premium Lager (well hopped) and Jolly Roger pale Ale. A three way “Piss Head Sunday”🍻

Busy week so far in kegging and putting brews down.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

E22CFB22-1303-4333-AC96-742B352A76FF.thumb.jpeg.8c1f329808eef72a50cda2794aad1688.jpegFinished a couple of hours of gardening. Kicking back with a Nacri-Citrus, (10 weeks secondary in the keg), out of the Brewflo. 
This will be the first of a few I reckon.

Cheers!

Anthony

Nice looking and a nice pour from the Flo. First one poured from the 5l keg?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Nice looking and a nice pour from the Flo. First one poured from the 5l keg?

Hey Captain,

it was the second. I cracked it last night just before bed. The first one had a bit more head. I generally pour the first 2 without the air line attached, in order to settle things down a bit in the keg. 
This one was poured without the air line hooked up. Will connect it for my next pour.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey Captain,

it was the second. I cracked it last night just before bed. The first one had a bit more head. I generally pour the first 2 without the air line attached, in order to settle things down a bit in the keg. 
This one was poured without the air line hooked up. Will connect it for my next pour.

Cheers!

Thanks. Just connected the Czech Pilsner (8 weeks now). Followed your good advice and didn’t connect the air. This is the first pour, I don’t discard the first bit of foam as mentioned by BrewArt. Happy with this, carbonation is good if not a bit over carbonated. I used coopers 12 drops, 10 would be the go.image.thumb.jpg.31dcea57106d7e09b533f29059ec2cda.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55237444-035A-489A-A931-E08A2ABCB3B3.thumb.jpeg.6802cad9956a8a853e850509952d21b0.jpegThe joys of living in Australia. Just kicking back on my deck, enjoying the GOAT amber ale. I noticed a shimmering movement at the top of my hedge. You will have to blow the photo up a bit to see it, but a Red Belly Black Snake is catching some rays about 3 metres from where I am sitting. Bloody snakes; hate the bastards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

55237444-035A-489A-A931-E08A2ABCB3B3.thumb.jpeg.6802cad9956a8a853e850509952d21b0.jpegThe joys of living in Australia. Just kicking back on my deck, enjoying the GOAT amber ale. I noticed a shimmering movement at the top of my hedge. You will have to blow the photo up a bit to see it, but a Red Belly Black Snake is catching some rays about 3 metres from where I am sitting. Bloody snakes; hate the bastards.

Bloody hell, you can have that for yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...