Ok , got this Hazy IPA recipe from Liam, to try. I have been asking Brewart to release this as a Brewprint. 

I think this is my favorite so far.

Really nice Hazy. 

E5 (x3), X2 (x3), Y2, D6, D7 

Brewing Program: Propagate: 22°C, Ferment: 18°C, Store: 4°C, Keg: 18°C, Dry Hop: Yes.

Been drinking this at 8 weeksIMG_20210306_184728005.thumb.jpg.b25e348e2249efb25965edd4b2dd3123.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Robert Pretty said:

Ok , got this Hazy IPA recipe from Liam, to try. I have been asking Brewart to release this as a Brewprint. 

Really nice Hazy. 

Brewing Program: Propagate: 22°C, Ferment: 18°C, Store: 4°C, Keg: 18°C, Dry Hop: Yes.

Been drinking this at 8 weeksIMG_20210306_184728005.thumb.jpg.b25e348e2249efb25965edd4b2dd3123.jpg

Looks great, will give it a go. Could you give a flavour profile? 

Thanks

Edited by Captain 3 Droids

Captain, you will like this one. Better than the Hop-sessed IPA. Which I liked.

As for flavor profiles not my area of expertise. Somewhere between a Hop-sessed IPA and a Jolly Roger. Not super hoppy or bitter. 

Just a really nice drinkable beer.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robert Pretty said:

Really nice Hazy. 

Looks great, thanks Robert.

I'd really like it if they'd release the Coopers Hazy IPA as a Brewprint but it needs Lallemand yeast and Strata and Ahtanum hops. All easily obtainable but not currently in the Brewart stable of ingredients and probably not worth them packaging up for only a single recipe.

I'll give this one a try. 

• Upvote 1

Robert, I'm new to this all and that brew sounds amazing! Am I understanding correctly that you let it sit in the bottles and age for 8 weeks before you started drinking it?

Hi Josh and welcome. Alot good information on this forum. I think this was one of my favourites.  With bottles you can try after 2 weeks. For ales I go a min 4 weeks, Some Lagers are good after 2 weeks. I found at 8 weeks was the sweet spot. That's when I put the keg in the flow. I usually bottle half and keg half. I try the bottles at different times, as an indicator of when to drink the keg 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Robert Pretty said:

Hi Captain

12 day fermentation I had in my notes. Be interested in your thoughts on this , I really enjoyed it. Must do again.

Thanks Robert. Will let you know.