BrewArt Team

BeerDroid General: New BrewArtist? Please read this post first

Welcome budding BrewArtist!

If you are new to brewing with BrewArt we recommend that you checkout BrewArt 101 as your first point of call. Here you will gain access to in-depth instructional videos, FAQs and other helpful downloads.

Cheers,

The BrewArt Team

• Upvote 2

I second that!  What, no prize?!

Fly #1: Have you checked out the new Waste Disposal Site?

Fly #2: Yeah, the food is great but the service is rubbish... 

• Upvote 2

Those BrewArt 101 videos are fantastic and really help  to show how to do something correctly with the BeerDroid if unsure about how to do it.

Well done BrewArt!

• Upvote 1

Tried to do another review on the Beerdroid but can’t as I’ve already done one after my first brew. Update reviews aren’t available so will do it here. I have no affiliation with BrewArt or Coopers but I do have a great appreciation of the Coopers kit products thus part of my reasoning in purchasing the Beerdroid.

I’m into my 6th brew now in nearly 2mths and it has continued to produce top quality brews that are not only cheaper than equivalent slaps from bottle shops but imo better. I’ve done 3 brewprints/ingredients, 2 Coopers kit wort and 1 combination of both. Excellent results and the wifi information is just a big plus. I can keg (own ss kegs), clean unit/sanitise and fire up the unit for a new brew in just under an hour.

Way to go