BeerDroid General: New BrewArtist? Please read this post first

BrewArt Team

A good thing to remember, excessive heats whilst fermenting is bad, excessive heat whilst carbonating not that good but once carbonation heat doesn’t seem to cause problems. As said before the yeast is asleep, nothing to eat so no activity. 

Think about it, the number of bottles, cans, kegs on delivery trucks driving around in extreme temperatures. Kegs sitting in pub court yards in high temps before going to the cool room. All seem ok when drinking in the pub, or drinking the slab.

So my point is, not to worry with storing carbonated brews, they are ok.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to say hello to all the new activity here. Good to see this forum start to take off . I am not really a FB user so good to see that there is a bit of banter on here. When I got online here , @Barrelboy, @Rob Courtney and @Weissbock were the only contributors i could see regularly posting , but there is a few new faces since then and good to see a good turn in the new year. Poked my head on the FB group and still find value there but the experience the guys above have I feel shines over FB ( also only poked my head in, sure there are some master brewers on FBland). 

Anyways lads I am out for 2 weeks on an internet sabbatical in the land of Bintangs and delicious dinners , see you all in a bit and look forward to catching up on a few posts . 

22 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Just want to say hello to all the new activity here. Good to see this forum start to take off . I am not really a FB user so good to see that there is a bit of banter on here. When I got online here , @Barrelboy, @Rob Courtney and @Weissbock were the only contributors i could see regularly posting , but there is a few new faces since then and good to see a good turn in the new year. Poked my head on the FB group and still find value there but the experience the guys above have I feel shines over FB ( also only poked my head in, sure there are some master brewers on FBland). 

Anyways lads I am out for 2 weeks on an internet sabbatical in the land of Bintangs and delicious dinners , see you all in a bit and look forward to catching up on a few posts . 

You have a great trip, relax and be merry. We will require run downs on the various beers available on your return.

• Upvote 1

Can do 🙂 . Might not be too many varieties though. Most places only sell the same thing. I finished my UK christmas this time last year and had a post on FB that showed off what I drank 🤤 . Only put the interesting craft beers , nothing I had drunk in Australia previously and nothing from Lagerdon (London) . Still had 30 odd different photos from a month trip ( and most I had to sample a few times to ensure quality) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I will say the best thing about Beers in Bali ... was the fact its cemented the fact I can make better beers in the droid. Bintangs didnt settle very well this time around ( though i made sure I tested quite a few to male sure I wasnt just drinking a bad batch) . Had a few El Diablo by Bali Hai and was good to know that Bali Breweries are trying to do craft though I struggled to find it in a bar ... anyways I have the Lion City Lager in the Brewflo for this afternoon to see if it still suits me, though being what I envision as a Tiger clone I think will be vastly improved on Bingangs with a maltier flavour

20200125_173603.jpg

• Thanks 1