Wipeout Wednesday

Rob Courtney

You know what it is like, it is Wednesday and you've had a gutful of the week and to be fair, you've felt that way since about 8.35AM on the Monday...and that was when you still had hope for the week.

Well sometimes, you need to break the week up with a decent sesh of your own brews and that is where i am. Dinner has been had, a 250gm Eye Fillet with bernaise sauce...sauce by Mrs C, crisp potatoes and salad...and the beers.

Tonight there has been a longneck of the Japanese lager, and now stubbies of Birra X2, Lawnmower and an Aus premium.

Aus premium is drinking very well with it's hops mix.

Did I mention work sucks? Why head office thinks you are enthusiastic at the arse end of winter is beyond me...at this stage it should be a nod and a wink that we will see you in a few weeks :)

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think a national day off every Thursday is worth considering.

It means Wipeout Wednesday is a goer.

Cricket practice first night tonight, then some pork snitzes for dinner and a bucketload of pilsners, good stuff.

Last one tonight is the Birra. All have been enjoyable in their own way but wow,  Birra is spot on to what you can get with a good pour of Peroni on tap

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

I think a national day off every Thursday is worth considering.

It means Wipeout Wednesday is a goer.

71062FE6-7DA4-452A-BF12-B568F3AB1F31.thumb.jpeg.8323f946e9a7e4775b5d59e5e35efe4d.jpeg

I like this idea. What’s a Public Holiday though?

Work for me but hopefully tomorrow off.

Enjoy the day and take a moment to remember Liz. Here’s a photo of her with the mayor of your town @Rob Courtney (who was my Stepmother’s Grandfather) when she visited in the 50’s.

Throwdown Thursday perhaps?