Version 1 BrewFlo Upgrade Pack

Captain 3 Droids

3 hours ago, Thagomizer said:

How much longer will it be before the BrewFlo upgrade is available in the USA?  I know that we use a different power frequency and voltage, but that should not affect the plumbing.

Although I am making do with the 5L Mini kegs with the Party Star CO2 dispenser, I look forward to the complete cooling and dispensing system that I expect from the BrewFlo upgrade.

G 'Day @Thagomizer,

That's great to hear you're interested in the new BrewFlo.

Both the BrewFlo v2 and the BrewFlo Upgrade Pack have been available in the USA for some time, they should be on our website.

If you have any troubles purchasing or finding them, can you please contact our US Customer support team on: customersupport@brewart.com and they'll be happy to assist you further. 

Cheers 

17 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

G 'Day @Thagomizer,

That's great to hear you're interested in the new BrewFlo.

Both the BrewFlo v2 and the BrewFlo Upgrade Pack have been available in the USA for some time, they should be on our website.

If you have any troubles purchasing or finding them, can you please contact our US Customer support team on: customersupport@brewart.com and they'll be happy to assist you further. 

Cheers 

Thanks for the quick response.  Although the USA BrewArt web site has the video for installing the BrewFlo upgrade pack, the upgrade pack is not yet available in the USA.  I called Customer Service, and they told me they hoped the upgrade kit would be available in the USA before the holidays.  The new BrewFlo is available as are the new keg tops with spears.

Now that I have a rough timeline, I can wait a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...

So, for those that have upgraded their Brewflo, what have the results been. I've just finished off a couple of kegs of Narci Citrus IPA, which pour as a full head of foam that settles over time (great drop by the way). I'm interested as to whether the flow control on the v2 upgrade could help with that and how much adjustment you are able to achieve.