Just Ordered my Beer Flo

Mark Gillman

On 15/05/2023 at 3:55 PM, Mark Gillman said:

Just ordered my beer Flo. I purchased the completed Kegging kit last month but have not brewed any thing yet.

Whilst the bottles are ok I find the beer get flat and the head is not thick.

So here's hoping for some good pours.

Good work, would be interested on your feedback on the unit.

Do watch the videos on Brewart 101 for kegging so you are on point for the first brew

On 15/05/2023 at 4:25 PM, Mark Gillman said:

Just ordered my beer Flo. I purchased the completed Kegging kit last month but have not brewed any thing yet.

Whilst the bottles are ok I find the beer get flat and the head is not thick.

So here's hoping for some good pours.

On 18/05/2023 at 7:25 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Do watch the videos on Brewart 101 for kegging so you are on point for the first brew

On 18/05/2023 at 7:25 PM, Rob Courtney said:

I have been bottling for 2 years now and add Maltodextrin to the droid. After 100 + batches no flat beers, good head & good body. A lot less complicated than Brewflow and kegs IMO

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Eltham Brauhaus said:

I have been bottling for 2 years now and add Maltodextrin to the droid. After 100 + batches no flat beers, good head & good body. A lot less complicated than Brewflow and kegs IMO

I've actually stopped the maltodextrin and found no ill affects but can say when I was first having issues, it was my preferred choice. For me though, it made me fart too much and whilst I found it amusing, apparently, I was in the minority according to the house. Glad to see someone else who bottles though, I really don't have any issues doing it, to the point I haven't bothered to go to the new brewflo or corny kegs. Aesthetically, it would be nice to go with but I'm the one who drinks most of these so I have no issue

• Upvote 2