Brew flow Upgrade Silicon Beer line

Beerspoke

13 hours ago, Beerspoke said:

Hey Brewsters 

im struggling to find the silicon tube that connects the upgrade caps to the upgrade pour connector / regulator, tried Bunnings ect and there doesn’t seem to be option in the Brewart shop, can anyone help me out?

cheers

I'd reach out to Brewart via email. The guys are only too willing to help and may have something to help out

• Upvote 1

On 26/05/2023 at 5:55 AM, Beerspoke said:

Hey Brewsters 

im struggling to find the silicon tube that connects the upgrade caps to the upgrade pour connector / regulator, tried Bunnings ect and there doesn’t seem to be option in the Brewart shop, can anyone help me out?

cheers

Hi @Beerspoke Definitely as @Rob Courtney says try contacting the BrewArt team, they are always very helpful.

However, if you are in a rush, you can go to your local home brew shop (LHBS) and purchase some gas tubing there. Most LHBS will carry both gas and liquid tubing in various lengths.

I buy a 5m length of each so that I can replace lines as and when necessary and also to make other variations in terms of gassing and serving. However, I use stainless steel corny kegs and a kegerator so I use these quite regularly including changing the liquid lines yearly.

Good luck and cheers

• Upvote 1