Happy International Beer Day!

Steve Gyldenvand

August 4 is International Beer Day, and what better place to celebrate than my favorite international beer forum. (For my Australian friends seeing this on the 5th, I am officially extending it another day.) How about posting a photo or 2 of your favorite international brews?

Here's a pic of one of the best beers I've ever had. This is the Stille Nacht (Silent Night), an amazing Christmas Ale from De Dolle Brouwers in Esen Belgium. 

56868773809__B0933B4F-A2DC-476B-B0DC-E9CAE40913EA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't have any bottles left so I'll put up some images with a story or two

image.jpeg.9ed5c8c27321244472ad34c61e26b1c4.jpeg

Was always my first beer on a Friday...it signaled the weekend had started for me. Was lucky enough on a trip to New Zealand to find a pub in Auckland that had this beer on tap. Mrs C was kind enough to understand I was going to want a session of these when they were going in Imperial pints. It was a great afternoon even if I don't remember much of the car trip back to our hotel though I have been informed I may have snored the whole way back. She is one lucky lady that Mrs C.

Probably a little commercial for my last one but I'd love them to do a Brewprint of this...Trumer Pils. Standard Germanic/Austrian pilsner but I think is the nicest one. It was never on special at Dans and I'd always had to order a carton in because they'd only ever have four six packs floating around  but I really liked this one

Buy Trumer Pils 330ml Online or Near You in Australia [with Same Day  Delivery* & Best Offers] - Dan Murphy's

• Like 2