BeerDroid in Cellar?

MattJ

Hi all-knowing community, wondering if anyone knows of any safety reasons not to run the Droid in a cellar? Droid is sealed right, so shouldn't be any concerns over build up of any gas etc?  My only other thought it's that it will slightly increase temperature down there, but probably not much if a consideration....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MattJ said:

Hi all-knowing community, wondering if anyone knows of any safety reasons not to run the Droid in a cellar? Droid is sealed right, so shouldn't be any concerns over build up of any gas etc?  My only other thought it's that it will slightly increase temperature down there, but probably not much if a consideration....

Hi Matty J

I wouldn't have thought it'd be an issue at all. My only concern would be a higher humidity/moisture content in a cellar for corrosion on any of the working parts in a droid. The more I think about it, what I would do to combat that is to get moisture pots. If you are in Aus, then go to Bunnings. It's Damp rid, containers with powder in it that absorbs moisture. I use them in my house, the front half of my house is original 1905 with 16 foot celings and I use moisture pots to stop mold growing and corrosion. You'd probably need to outlay 15 dollarbucks a year to sort that out

• 2 weeks later...