18 hours ago, Frank Fico said:

Hey

fermentation stared and brewing a Belgium strong ale as first time brewer. 7 days now in fermentation, how long is the usual fermentation time before bottling?

Hi Frank, I reckon my Belgian ale took a little longer, 11 days.

Different beers take different times, Ales are generally quicker but that one took some time for me

4 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

Hi Frank, I reckon my Belgian ale took a little longer, 11 days.

Hi Frank. That just happens to be my favorite brewprint, one I've brewed 3 times so far. My records show that it took 10 days once, and 11 days twice, so you should be ready to go in a few days. 

Oh, and this one will definitely reward you for patience. It was drinkable at 4 weeks, but you're going to want to wait, because it can be much better after 12 weeks, and downright awesome after 6 months.

• Upvote 1

On 15/01/2024 at 12:09 AM, Steve Gyldenvand said:

Hi Frank. That just happens to be my favorite brewprint, one I've brewed 3 times so far. My records show that it took 10 days once, and 11 days twice, so you should be ready to go in a few days. 

Oh, and this one will definitely reward you for patience. It was drinkable at 4 weeks, but you're going to want to wait, because it can be much better after 12 weeks, and downright awesome after 6 months.

indeed

• Upvote 1