Coopers pacific pale ale - typical fermentation

Quick question for those who have brewed the Pacific. 

Can you look at your brewing notes and comment with the day it asked for the dry hops please (noting I'm aware very fermentation is slightly different)

For context I'm kegging a beer tomorrow and I wanted to start another straight away. But next week I am away for work Wednesday - Friday and I don't want to nofication to hit when I'm away. 

Cheers legends! 

• Upvote 1

Hi Shaun. Coincidently, I brewed a batch of this a couple months ago, and when the app notified me it was time to dry hop, I somehow missed it. Notification came on the 5th day, but I didn't add the hops until the 7th. I bottled 6 days later, and everything came out beautiful. As always, just remember to punch the tick button when you add the hops.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Shaun Dennis said:

Quick question for those who have brewed the Pacific. 

Can you look at your brewing notes and comment with the day it asked for the dry hops please (noting I'm aware very fermentation is slightly different)

For context I'm kegging a beer tomorrow and I wanted to start another straight away. But next week I am away for work Wednesday - Friday and I don't want to nofication to hit when I'm away. 

Cheers legends! 

Hey mate, can just wait til you get back to dry hop and just push the tic button, or just brew it under a straight ale program and when you get back and it has hit kegging mode, chuck the hops in there and leave for 2-4 days

• Thanks 1