I have just received my Brewdroid and a few Brewprints. I was just wonder if I put everything in the Brewprint in it at the start. The Brewprint I have to start with is the Coopers Pale ale?

Edited by Paul Ingram
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Paul Ingram said:

I have just received my Brewdroid and a few Brewprints. I was just wonder if I put everything in the Brewprint in it at the start. The Brewprint I have to start with is the Coopers Pale ale?

Hey Paul, welcome to the forum.

With the brewprint.

10 lts of water

Then yeast

Then the rest in any order

I remember with my first brew I was really nervous but just take your time. When pouring the powders in, don't dump it in within 2 seconds, slowly so the powder doesn't go up in the air, not so slowly that you are then waiting 20 mins ;)

Then put lid on and either push the ale program or if you have it connected to your phone, choose the pale ale program...either will do perfectly.

Now

as much as you will want to, don't open the lid, you will want to but just don't. Opening the lid increases your chances of infecting the brew (1 time, maybe not, 2 times, maybe, 3 times, on shaky ground).

If you do that and wait til it is brewed, bottle or keg, then if you can, give it 8 weeks secondary...good beer. Shorter time, still good.

Mate, ask all the questions you like, the community is here to answer them and you may have a few but we all did when we started and we are all repaying

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Paul Ingram said:

I have noticed there looks like two packs of Primer. Would they be for priming Kegs?

Welcome, Paul! Yes, the Primer included with the brewprints are for priming kegs. Will you be kegging or bottling?

Also, I would highly recommend watching the instructional videos on the Brewart website. You can also get a whole lot of info reading the archived threads here on the forum.

Edited by Steve Gyldenvand
  • Thanks 1