Nothing comes out

David Brown

Hello, 

My first batch just finished its second fermentation stage and I was excited to give it a try.  I hooked up the beer line, put it in the BeerFlo, connected up both the beer line and the air line to the keg.  Turn the whole thing on and nothing.  The BrewFlo turns on to chill it, Sound like it is pressuring..  But I pull the tap and nothing comes out.

What did I do wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

1 hour ago, David Brown said:

Hello, 

My first batch just finished its second fermentation stage and I was excited to give it a try.  I hooked up the beer line, put it in the BeerFlo, connected up both the beer line and the air line to the keg.  Turn the whole thing on and nothing.  The BrewFlo turns on to chill it, Sound like it is pressuring..  But I pull the tap and nothing comes out.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave, Mark here. Check that the beer and airlines are not “kinked”. If not,  are you happy the kegs are carbonated, that the co2 hasn’t escaped? The beer liners in the kegs appear swollen?

Has any beer gone into your beer line thus problem with the tap?

Let us know how you go.

2 hours ago, David Brown said:

Hello, 

Thanks,

Dave

Another thought Dave, did the beer line “click” when attached to the orange port on the keg, in other words did you push it in far/hard enough?

Thanks for your replies.

I did check for kinks in the lines and did make sure that everything "clicked" into place. Nothing at all has gone into the beer line.  

I think I messed up somewhere and the kegs aren't carbonated correctly.  I watched all the videos again and I"m not sure I did the kegging exactly right.  

I keep messing with them and start another batch in the meantime and take extra care.

Dave

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, David Brown said:

Thanks for your replies.

I did check for kinks in the lines and did make sure that everything "clicked" into place. Nothing at all has gone into the beer line.  

I think I messed up somewhere and the kegs aren't carbonated correctly.  I watched all the videos again and I"m not sure I did the kegging exactly right.  

I keep messing with them and start another batch in the meantime and take extra care.

Dave

A bit of bad luck, hope you can go through the carbonation process again, you could contact Brewart Tech support. They are excellent.