App Temp vs Droid Temp

Phillip Lavender

I’m doing an Aztec Larger brewprint and lost connectivity to the servers Sunday (there’s another post on it) i thinkit back ik beciase i can check the status in the app however I noticed today the droid screen shows fermenting @ 16C /61F whereas the ios app shows fermenting 11.9C/53.4F.  Thats a big difference in temp, between the droid and the app. Do I have a issue, anyone else seen this. This only my second brew, but I don’t recall seeing any difference on the screen vs the app then. Thx.

3 hours ago, Phillip Lavender said:

I’m doing an Aztec Larger brewprint and lost connectivity to the servers Sunday (there’s another post on it) i thinkit back ik beciase i can check the status in the app however I noticed today the droid screen shows fermenting @ 16C /61F whereas the ios app shows fermenting 11.9C/53.4F.  Thats a big difference in temp, between the droid and the app. Do I have a issue, anyone else seen this. This only my second brew, but I don’t recall seeing any difference on the screen vs the app then. Thx.

Hi Phillip and welcome to the forum. It would seam your iOS app hasn’t yet caught up with the droid. You app is showing the original lager temp range whereas the droid is shown the temperature change that occurs to “clean things up” which is normal for lager brewing.

The droid temp would be right, you may need to reboot your iOS app to get it back on track. 
Cheers, Mark

Na. Still out of wack between the droid and the app, but I noticed the WiFi indicator on the droid is flashing and there’s no globe indicator, so I guess it lost connection. Although the app does appear to be in sync on the days fermenting. Odd. I’m just going to let it finish doing it’s think and then take another look.

17 minutes ago, Phillip Lavender said:

Na. Still out of wack between the droid and the app, but I noticed the WiFi indicator on the droid is flashing and there’s no globe indicator, so I guess it lost connection. Although the app does appear to be in sync on the days fermenting. Odd. I’m just going to let it finish doing it’s think and then take another look.

Yes the droid will perform without connection but you will need to view the screen from time to time to ascertain when ready to keg comes up.

As the wifi is flashing and no globe you are correct in you have lost connection. 
Ps - the program firmware is P017 in case you are not aware.

Cheers

So that was interesting... the droid completed and said ready for kegging but no option to put into storage. I pressed the tick button to complete and its back to square one... program ended... (Although I took the opportunity to make sure the droid is reconnected to the servers which it is now). So my only option was the start the brew again. Doesn’t seem to be an option to force the droid to Storage mode. Hopeful it will FT tonight and I can put it into storage for a few days before I can bottle.

6 minutes ago, Phillip Lavender said:

So that was interesting... the droid completed and said ready for kegging but no option to put into storage. I pressed the tick button to complete and its back to square one... program ended... (Although I took the opportunity to make sure the droid is reconnected to the servers which it is now). So my only option was the start the brew again. Doesn’t seem to be an option to force the droid to Storage mode. Hopeful it will FT tonight and I can put it into storage for a few days before I can bottle.

That would work or you could just bottle and not go to cold storage?