Transferring beer from kegs to growler

Scott V

Is there a way to transfer from the kegs to a growler without losing most of the beer?... I’ve kegged my American Pale Ale in hopes of being able to order the BrewFlo... just received an email that it’s gonna be summer before it’s available... 

thanks,

cheers🍺🍺🍺

5 hours ago, Scott V said:

Is there a way to transfer from the kegs to a growler without losing most of the beer?... I’ve kegged my American Pale Ale in hopes of being able to order the BrewFlo... just received an email that it’s gonna be summer before it’s available... 

thanks,

cheers🍺🍺🍺

Darn good question Scott. I don’t use these kegs so hope someone in the know can help.

In the flo unit air pressure on the outside of the bladder is used to dispense the beer. May sound or is stupid but thought of connecting a length of tubing to that connection and using say a bicycle pump to create the pressure then attach one of the beer lines (assume you have one) which has been extended with some tubing so it reaches the bottom of the growler. Slowly pump away however when nearly full you need to clamp the tube. Dumb idea, not sure.

Cheers.