Midlands Pale Ale

I have brewed 10 different beer styles in my Droids over the last 8 weeks so I have quite a stock and range to draw on in the near future. The only one that I am a little disappointed with is the Midlands Pale Ale that looks and tastes like a dark ale and nothing like pale ale. I have not been buying BrewPrints but the ingredients using the Shemsheet. It could be that I stuffed the Midlands up but I have checked my notes and my order details and I can't see where I went wrong. Could the recipe for Midlands as per the Shemsheet be incorrect???

1 hour ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

I have brewed 10 different beer styles in my Droids over the last 8 weeks so I have quite a stock and range to draw on in the near future. The only one that I am a little disappointed with is the Midlands Pale Ale that looks and tastes like a dark ale and nothing like pale ale. I have not been buying BrewPrints but the ingredients using the Shemsheet. It could be that I stuffed the Midlands up but I have checked my notes and my order details and I can't see where I went wrong. Could the recipe for Midlands as per the Shemsheet be incorrect???

No, Shemsheet correct to recipe. Interesting to note is the midlands has a amber malt (X3) and no other pale ales seem to.

• Like 1