cooperskit.ca

Good evening my fellow brewers.  I just found a great source for Coopers and Mr. Beer kits at. cooperskits.ca.  They have most of the basic standard kits.  Because they are designed for two liter batches, I would suggest adding some DME or LME to boost the ABV and flovour profile.  

Cheers All.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

Good evening my fellow brewers.  I just found a great source for Coopers and Mr. Beer kits at. cooperskits.ca.  They have most of the basic standard kits.  Because they are designed for two liter batches, I would suggest adding some DME or LME to boost the ABV and flovour profile.  

Cheers All.

Good find as I believe there were some difficulties in Canada for good home brew ingredients. Let us know how some of these turn out.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 15/05/2021 at 6:18 PM, Captain Canuck said:

Cheers All.

Hi all,

Just found some mistakes to correct.   The Mr. Beer kits produce two GALLON batches (approximately 8 Litres.)  So an extra pound or two of dry or liquid malt will greatly enhance the body and mouth feel of a ten litre batch in the Droid.  Also, when deciding on a brew, I like to go to the Mr. Beer site and choose among  well over two hundred recipes then go to the other site and buy the stuff I need.  To save money, i buy several recipes at the same time to reduce shipping costs. 

Happy brewing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Eltham Brewing House said:

Its interesting that their how to videos and other guidelines say to add the yeast last which is contrary to the Brewart method.

With the kits you have to dissolve the extract, malts ect and take a hydrometer reading before you add the yeast so you can work out when fermentation is complete. The droid does this for you.

• Like 1