Beerdroid tape.

Big B

I am new to Brewart and the Beerdroid.  Until just recently I didn't know a product like this existed. I am very excited about brewing my first batch of beer. I bought my beerdroid of an auction site in Canada. It was purchased as is and unseen. When I opened the box today I quickly noticed that it most likely had been used and some parts are missing. The tape wasn't in the box. Also the smaller box with the ingredients looks to be missing a few items as well.  Soooo since I'm new to this product, is there a replacement tape that can be purchased. Or does anyone know of an aftermarket or another tape that will fit and work perfectly with out leaking. I appreciate any help and suggestions. 

Cheers

B

Edited by Big B

13 minutes ago, Big B said:

I am new to Brewart and the Beerdroid.  Until just recently I didn't know a product like this existed. I am very excited about brewing my first batch of beer. I bought my beerdroid of an auction site in Canada. It was purchased as is and unseen. When I opened the box today I quickly noticed that it most likely had been used and some parts are missing. The tape wasn't in the box. Also the smaller box with the ingredients looks to be missing a few items as well.  Soooo since I'm new to this product, is there a replacement tape that can be purchased. Or does anyone know of an aftermarket or another tape that will fit and work perfectly with out leaking. I appreciate any help and suggestions. 

Cheers

B

Hi  Big B and welcome. By “tape” do you mean the lid seal or the tap?  If either you will need to contact tech support via the BrewArt Team.