Love the Droid, hate the kegs

I am very reluctant to disparage BrewArt in any way.  The droid is a masterpiece of innovation and engineering talent.  However, I have re-boxed my BrewFlo until I can get some resolution on its performance.  There was consistent raucous noise similar to a jackhammer harmonized with a ruptured duck whenever I attempted to pour a brew from it; and it took multiple pours (in driblets) to get a drinkable glass due to excessive froth.  Also, the unit randomly sounded-off loudly at all times of day or night.

Unfortunately, I ordered many kegs and adaptive apparatus before I realized/admitted the problems.  In short, I think I have an internal air leak within the BrewFlo, but I have no information on how to fix this problem.  Two possible solutions are:

• Send the unit back to the factory for repair or adjustment.
  • Send me a PDF on how to fix it myself (I am an engineer).

My first attempts to contact BrewArt (USA) for this problem were not successful.  This was understandable due to COVID issues, last year,

I now hope to resolve this problem.

Currently, I am successfully kegging in Mini-Kegs, but I would like to use the BrewFlo, if possible.

I live in the USA; Aussies have the estimable assistance of a BrewArt gentleman known as Liam.  If there is an American counterpart to Liam, I would be grateful to make that contact.  Liam's 14-hour time zone difference may be problematic. 🙂

Fixing an air leak is easy. Take the back cover off and follow the clear air line. It will start at the compressor at the bottom, go up to a pressure sensor and up into the Flo. Every joint is a possible leak and the non return valve between the compressor and pressure sensor could have had beer run backward into it causing it to fail. Another common area of failure is the black plastic part that snaps into the keg. You should have no problem. I've fixed a few

• Thanks 1