HOPS

Carl Anderson

Hi

My name is Carl and this is my first brew. I was unaware the hops were to be added later in the process. So yes you guested it I included them in the initial mixture. I need to know whether I need to stop the brew or continue (2days, 22 hours in) and what are the ramifications if any?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Carl Anderson said:

Hi

My name is Carl and this is my first brew. I was unaware the hops were to be added later in the process. So yes you guested it I included them in the initial mixture. I need to know whether I need to stop the brew or continue (2days, 22 hours in) and what are the ramifications if any?

Great to have you on board so welcome to the forum. 
You have not done any harm, continue on.

Out of interest what are you brewing and what do you enjoy most?

10 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Great to have you on board so welcome to the forum. 
You have not done any harm, continue on.

Out of interest what are you brewing and what do you enjoy most?

Hi thanks for your prompt reply and putting my mind at ease! I'm brewing Premium Larger, it's my first so I'll let you know when tasting comes around. Have you been at this long?

6 minutes ago, Carl Anderson said:

Hi thanks for your prompt reply and putting my mind at ease! I'm brewing Premium Larger, it's my first so I'll let you know when tasting comes around. Have you been at this long?

The Premium Lager is a good start.

Have 3 Droids and started with them in 2019, however I’ve been home brewing probably over 20 years?

Carl this is a great site, lots of info, lots of help and you can just ask away. A plus to this site is generally a response is in quick time. We even have our American and Canadian brewers who message whist we asleep but someone will respond around 6am on before their bedtime 😁

Just now, Carl Anderson said:

Thanks Captain, I'm sure I will need your help in the upcoming brews, it's reassuring to know that experience is there to fall back on when needed.

Thanks again

Carl

Thanks Carl, there is heaps of top talent here and info to tap into. Also let us know hour your progressing, your thoughts on your beer outcomes.