Spreadsheet to optimize BrewPrint Ingredients Orders

I usually buy my BrewPrint ingredients separately since I do not use all the items in the BrewPrint.  Therefore, I created a spreadsheet to organize the inventory since an order for several recipes can get complicated.

To use it, you only edit cells E39 through AN52.  (This is bordered for easy access.)  Aussies will also need to edit column C since the current prices are USA amounts.  Also, the prices on column C can be subject to change.

Cells B37 and B39 are checksums to assure agreement between the recipe items and the grand total of items.  These cells should not be modified.

I hope this spreadsheet will be useful.  It is currently loaded with my latest pending order.  You will need to edit cells E39 through AN52 for your own use.

Happy brewing.  🙂

Pending BrewArt Order.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...

Obviously, column C of the spreadsheet needs updating for prices.  The current content of E2 through AO20 is my current order status waiting for the next "free shipping beyond $200" opportunity.  The columns to the right are personal notes on potential substitutions of ingredients.

The contents of cells E2 through AO20 are subject to my daily whims and desires.  When the next free-shipping opportunity arises, it will be launched.

Just order everything on your column "B."

Cheers.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just discovered that Shem has a spreadsheet that does essentially the same thing as mine.  Had I known that I would not have posted my own as a new benefit.  I had no intension of competing with an already established effective system.  However, I will continue to use my own.

Viva Shem.  And thanks for all that effective work.

33 minutes ago, Thagomizer said:

I just discovered that Shem has a spreadsheet that does essentially the same thing as mine.  Had I known that I would not have posted my own as a new benefit.  I had no intension of competing with an already established effective system.  However, I will continue to use my own.

Viva Shem.  And thanks for all that effective work.

I have the Shem setup however I’m also using yours not for ordering purposes but check expenditure on brews I do. It is a helpful tool so thanks. 

• Thanks 1