brewprints availability outside Australia ?

it's really sad to see brewart only ship within Australia . not only that but i couldn't find any home brew shop online who sales brewprints . also i never understand as why Australian business don't extend beyond Australia . i mean for God sake just Call DHL and give them the package and we pay for the cost why is that too hard

who sold this outside australia ? anyway I'm planing to use Mail Forwarding service and since brewart Located in Brisbane it would be great idea to use Mail Forwarding service from that city to speed things up . anyone know WW Mail Forwarding service from that city ?

Edited by satmuts

2 hours ago, satmuts said:

it's really sad to see brewart only ship within Australia . not only that but i couldn't find any home brew shop online who sales brewprints . also i never understand as why Australian business don't extend beyond Australia . i mean for God sake just Call DHL and give them the package and we pay for the cost why is that too hard

who sold this outside australia ? anyway I'm planing to use Mail Forwarding service and since brewart Located in Brisbane it would be great idea to use Mail Forwarding service from that city to speed things up . anyone know WW Mail Forwarding service from that city ?

Hi satmuts As I understand it BrewArt have sales in American. There apparently were plans to expand into Canada and Europe however the pandemic has/had put  a hold on that for heaps of reason. Transportation out of Australia is also a problem at the moment in terms of stock etc.

I believe home brew stores are perhaps not really interested as profit margins would be small and would encroach on their normal line of business, eg all grain, kit and kilo.

Mail forwarding would be the way to go, checkout Australia Post. I know they are available in America for forwarding  to here

• Thanks 1

Satmuts,

As the Captain said, all ingredients (with the exception of H8) and BrewPrints are available to USA customers.  Apparently, you do not seem to have direct access to the USA marketing and shipping of BrewArt products.  Hopefully, that will be resolved soon.  I do not know which country you are in, so I have no firm knowledge of your future BrewArt purchasing opportunities.   But I believe your needs will be met.

I understand your frustration due to your temporary unavailability of these elegant BrewPrints; but this is an opportunity to take advantage of the excellent timing and temperature control of your BrewDroid.  Use your previous recipes with the knowledge that your droid will manage better temperature and timing control than you have probably ever had.

I use experimental recipes for about a third of my brews.  The rest are BrewPrints - all done in the BeerDroid.

Please keep us informed as to your progress.

Happy brewing. 😀

• Thanks 1