No brew status in app

SG Droid

I have the Droid connected to the internet, world icon is visible on the droid display.

The app is linked to the droid, I can see firmware etc. 

But I am running a lager programme and the status page is just blank. 

Any ideas on things to try?

I did install the app after I started the lager programme so maybe that is it?

2 hours ago, SG Droid said:

I have the Droid connected to the internet, world icon is visible on the droid display.

The app is linked to the droid, I can see firmware etc. 

But I am running a lager programme and the status page is just blank. 

Any ideas on things to try?

I did install the app after I started the lager programme so maybe that is it?

Welcome to the forum.

I think you are right about the cause of the blank status page.  Although you can operate your Droid entirely independent of the app, there are advantages to using the app.  I would recommend just finishing the current brew manually and start the next one from the app.  Things should be back to normal then. 

You will need to observe the droid's display frequently to know when to keg, etc.  Next time, when you launch the brew from the app, you will be able to follow your brew's status on your app.

Happy brewing. 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

I too am having this problem. It's been working fine for ages and just now has dropped out and I can't seen to get it going again. Screenshot_20220822-091048_BrewArt.thumb.jpg.29853155d9f329300a91d9d65f89835e.jpg

it's connected to wifi though.

20220821_201538.thumb.jpg.2e08c3681c41160e138e90f14809a6b1.jpg

It all looks exactly like it always has.20220821_200640.thumb.jpg.4ac0438e19f297290874963af67d78fa.jpg

Any help would be greatly greatly. 

Cheers 

Hambone,

This is most likely an internet connection problem.  Here are several things to try - in order of application:

• Restart your router.  If there is a network glitch, this may allow recovery.  This has worked for me on other (not BrewDroid) issues.
  • Power down your Droid for a few minutes and then re-apply power.
  • Assure that other internet functions are working properly - if so and no joy on the Droid, contact BrewArt..

I hope this helps. 😐

@Hambone that sounds suspiciously like the duplicate serial number issue BrewArt is having. Someone with a new droid has the same s# as yours has registered it, so your droid has been dropped from your account. Hence the App saying register and link a new Droid. 

Suggest you contact @BrewArt and they will be able to tell you for sure. 

Since your droid is already on wi-fi you could re-link it to your account but that will only last as long as the other person doing the same but at least it will confirm the issue. 

You won’t be able to re-link it until your brew is finished.

Good luck. 

Edited by xpsTech
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, xpsTech said:

@Hambone that sounds suspiciously like the duplicate serial number issue BrewArt is having. Someone with a new droid has the same s# as yours has registered it, so your droid has been dropped from your account. Hence the App saying register and link a new Droid. 

Suggest you contact @BrewArt and they will be able to tell you for sure. 

Since your droid is already on wi-fi you could re-link it to your account but that will only last as long as the other person doing the same but at least it will confirm the issue. 

You won’t be able to re-link it until your brew is finished.

Good luck. 

Yeah it seems I'm the flip side of the coin with the duplicate serial number. 

Cheers 

Hamo