V1 vs V2 Kegs

Thagomizer

A feature of the V2 kegs is that they have three small "feet" to keep them upright.  Thus, the black stabilizing ring is no longer needed if the new kegs are stored on a solid flat surface.  In fact, these rings are no longer for sale on the web site.

Unfortunately, my shelving is wire-based so that the rings are required.  BrewArt USA kindly responded to my email request and sent me ten of the rings, apparently at no charge.  This is excellent customer service.  This is the sort of thing that secures customer loyalty.

Way to go, @BrewArt Team!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Thagomizer, 

That's great to hear that the team looked after you, and that the Keg Stands were able to resolve your issue. 
We spent a lot of design time ensuring that the new Kegs feet will still fit into the old Keg Holds, so it's nice to hear it was worth the effort. 

Have a good one!

Cheers

3 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

Thanks Thagomizer, 

That's great to hear that the team looked after you, and that the Keg Stands were able to resolve your issue. 
We spent a lot of design time ensuring that the new Kegs feet will still fit into the old Keg Holds, so it's nice to hear it was worth the effort. 

Have a good one!

Cheers

Excellent planning.  To foresee the outcome of the design change and accommodate the new requirements took some skill and thoughtfulness.  Not only in fitting the new keg but assuring that it would still fit the old keg stands.

As a retired engineer, I am impressed.  Obviously, BrewArt has an innovative team of technical expertise.  Keep it up.

Cheers, 😀

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 19/12/2022 at 3:07 PM, Thagomizer said:

A feature of the V2 kegs is that they have three small "feet" to keep them upright.  Thus, the black stabilizing ring is no longer needed if the new kegs are stored on a solid flat surface.  In fact, these rings are no longer for sale on the web site.

Unfortunately, my shelving is wire-based so that the rings are required.  BrewArt USA kindly responded to my email request and sent me ten of the rings, apparently at no charge.  This is excellent customer service.  This is the sort of thing that secures customer loyalty.

Way to go, @BrewArt Team!

On Wednesday, I somehow broke the spigot/tap on one of my BeerDroids.  I emailed Customer Service (USA) and got a quick response.  This morning, Saturday, I received a replacement spigot - at no charge.  Again, excellent customer service.

I'll be brewing with that BeerDroid tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Thagomizer said:

On Wednesday, I somehow broke the spigot/tap on one of my BeerDroids.

Since the first day I started brewing with my droid, I have rather anticipated that at some point that part will break. It certainly has been robust, but it is plastic, after all, and gets an awful lot of handling. It's good to know the Brewart Team will be there to get me back in the game, should it ever become necessary. (It just makes sense, I suppose; if the droid isn't usable, there's no need to keep buying brewprints/ingredients.)

• Upvote 1